t͓̽e͓̽n͓̽. t͓̽a͓̽r͓̽g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽ r͓̽u͓̽n͓̽s͓̽

"all my life, ive been good but now, i'm thinking what the hell"
what the hell - avril lavigne
☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

february 4th, 2020

"you know when you invited us to hang out today i didnt think it'd involve being dragged around from store to store" isaac groaned as he, ellie, christina, and corbyn made there way into their fourth target stop of the day

"ignore him" eleanor rolled her eyes, "he's just being dramatic"

"am not" he mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest, a child-like frown making its way onto his face

"i'm gonna have to agree" corbyn admitted, "there's only so many targets i can take"

both the girls rolled their eyes and gave each other a look. "there's a mcdonald's next door. why don't you two go sit and wait for us" christina offered

"anything is better then spending another minute in here" isaac moaned. he all but pulled corbyn out of the store, yelling at the girls over his shoulder to text them when they were finished in the store.

"sometimes i wonder why isaacs still single... but then i spend five minutes in a store with him and suddenly it becomes crystal clear" eleanor joked. the two girls shared a laugh before making their way to the makeup aisle. christina had offered to buy her new makeup as a belated birthday present, and seeing as corbyn would be with her, ellie had decided to drag isaac along... although now she was seeing how that was a mistake.

"soo" christina started, "i heard you told daniel you just wanted to be friends"

"corbyn?" she questioned. christina nodded in response and motioned for her to explain, "yeah, i did" she confirmed, "i figured if i was going to fix my relationship with the boys then i would also need to work on fixing my relationship ship with him."

"well i'm really proud of you" she smiled softly, "it takes a certain kind of maturity to be friends with the guy who cheated on you."

ellie shrugged as christina began picking out makeup from the shelves , "he kept telling me he didn't know how to be just friends with me... it was hard to stand my ground"

"but you did, and i'm proud of you"

the two girls fell into a comfortable silence after that as they browsed the shelves of the makeup aisle. once they had decided they'd gotten enough makeup, they made their way to the checkout. eleanor sent isaac a text, telling him to meet the two girls out front as the they made their way out of the store

"did you buy the whole makeup aisle?!" corbyn joked as the four of them met up with each other, "you guys were in there forever"

ellie sent him an apologetic look, "sorry, we got caught up talking"

he nodded his head in understanding and dismissed it, "don't worry about it, i'm just messin with you"

the four of them fell into a silence after that. corbyn and ellie walked side by side while isaac and christina lagged a few steps behind them. corbyn decided to take this as his opportunity to apologize to eleanor, something he'd wanted to do since she'd started hanging around with them again.

"hey, lennie, look..." he started. she cut him off with a shake of her head and sent him a soft smile, already knowing what he was going to say

"it's okay, corbyn" she interrupted, "you don't have to apologize"

"but i do!" he interjected, "i'm sure you've heard this enough, but i'm really sorry"

she sent him an understanding smile, "i know, don't beat yourself up about it, i really just wanna move on and enjoy my life.. and besides, christina stuck around on your behalf too" she joked with him in an attempt to change the subject. when it came to the boys apologizing to her, it made her uncomfortable. in a way, she understood why everything went down the way that it had and she was ready to put it behind her and make up for all the time she'd lost with the boys.

"she'd do anything for you" corbyn told her honestly, "christina loves you more than she loves me!"

"it's true, i do. you're like my platonic soulmate" she piped up from behind them, causing the three of them to laugh "now i'm happy the two of you are reconciling any differences you may have, but i'm hungry"

"yeah, same here" isaac added, "so how about we skip the sappy reunion and get some dinner?"

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿

Instagram

liked by ; anna

liked by ; anna.seavey , corbynbesson, and 82,349 others
eleanorwalker : quick target run ⚡️
📸 beautychickee

load all comments

isaacwalker : that was anything but quick 🙄
- eleanorwalker : you're such a baby😭

user1 : did we get a lennie and tina reunion?? 🥺🥺

corbynbesson : quick??? the four targets we went to say different 😒
- beautychickee : but you lived did you not?
- user2 : LMFAO

seaveydaniel : 😍

user3 : ITS DANIELS COMMENT FOR ME

user4 : okay but can we get a deleanor reunion now 🥺
- user5 : their ship name is NOT deleanor i refuse-

imzachherron : miss you e🤍
- eleanorwalker : miss you z💗
- user6 : i know shes daniels ex but like ... i ship 🥺🥺🥺

beautychickee : you're so baby 🥰
- eleanorwalker : 🥺💖

anna.seavey : pretty girl 💞
- eleanorwalker : anna! miss you gorgeous girl💜

user7 : lennie's relationship with the seavey family is so cute 🥺

user8 : i miss daniel and ellie 💔💔💔

jackaverymusic : 🤩🤩

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿
another filler 🙈 pls forgive me lmao