f͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽. w͓̽e͓̽ m͓̽i͓̽s͓̽s͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽

"you can count on me like one, two, three, i'll be there. i know when i need it i can count on you like four, three, two, and you'll be there...  cause that's what friends are supposed to do"
count on me - bruno mars
☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎
january 25, 2020

zach🧸 : hey, you up for meeting up?

eleanor sighed as she read the message. part of her wanted to jump at the idea, in all truth she missed all of the boys, but specifically zach and jack. out of everyone, she'd always been the closest with the two of them, close enough to consider them her two guy best friends.. although, every time her and jack were together, they usually ending up getting into trouble, therefore earning the nickname 'partners-in-crime'.

lennie❤️ : just us?

zach🧸 : and jack

she pondered the idea for a moment, the other part of her feared that this was all a trap and that if she agreed, she'd be forced to face daniel.. something she wasn't quite sure if she was ready for.

lennie❤️ : that's all?

zach🧸 : daniel won't be there.
we promise.

screw it, she thought, before sending zach a text and telling him to meet her at the little cafe by her and isaacs apartment at 3. he responded quickly, letting her know they'd be there.

eleanor checked the time on her phone and decided to start getting ready seeing as it was almost 2:30. she kept the outfit she had on and just freshened up her makeup. she did a once over in the mirror before grabbing her phone, keys, and wallet and made her way down the stairs.

"i'm going out, i'll be back" she shouted

"woah woah woah" isaac stopped her, "going out where?"

"to meet with zach and jack"

a look of surprise crossed his face, "really? why?"

"because they asked me to"

"so? why a year later?"

"that's what i'm hoping to find out" she sighed

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿

she walked into the place and scanned around, looking for zach. she spotted him and jack sitting in the far corner and she took a minute to gather her thoughts before making her way to the two of them. they shot out of their seats at the sight of her

"hey!" jack smiled enthusiastically, "it's so good to see you!" he reached for a hug, to which she hesitated for a moment before accepting it. they pulled apart only for her to be swept up into a hug by zach

"we really missed you, lennie" he mumbled

she sent them a tight smile and the three of them took their seats, "so what's up?"

"we really missed you" zach repeated

"couldn't of missed me that much, seeing as you haven't spoken to me in a year" she sassed. the two boys wore a guilty look on their face, not a day went by that they didn't feel terrible about the decision they had made.

"it wasn't like that" jack sighed, "we really did miss you"

"it's not the same without you around" zach added. it was true, when eleanor and daniel we're together, she hung with the boys often. she brought something different do the table. as cheesy as it was, she completed the group.

"why am i here guys" she sighed, cutting straight to the point, "is this about daniel? because look-"

jack shook his head, interrupting her, "this isnt about him. we wanted to tell you that we were sorry. we shouldn't of shut you out the way that we did"

"we didn't want to have to pick sides" zach explained to her, "but i guess in the end it seemed like we did anyway"

"you were our bestfriend and we weren't there for you when you were hurting" jack continued, "and were really sorry. i miss my partner-in-crime, lee"

eleanor flinched at the use of the old nickname, not having been called that in awhile. she wrestled with herself for a moment, deciding whether or not to accept the two boys apologies. she understood why they had done what they did. was it right? of course not, but daniel was their best friend long before she was and although they claimed they hadn't wanted to choose sides, it was inevitable that they chose daniel. she decided to push her pride to the side. as jack had put it, she missed her 'partner-in-crime' and her best friend too.

"okay" she sighed, "i forgive you"

"really?!" the two boys exclaimed

"that's great!" zach smiled excitedly, "we really did miss you"

she sent them a soft smile, "i missed you boys too"

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿

Instagram

liked by ; beautychickee, imzachherron, and 87,879 others eleanorwalker : todays smile is sponsored by coffee 🤗📸 jackaverymusic

eleanorwalker : todays smile is sponsored by coffee 🤗
📸 jackaverymusic

load all comments

imzachherron : so good seeing you 😊
- user1 : WAIT-
- user2 : WAS THERE A REUNION
- user3 : JACK WAS THERE TOO BC HE TOOK THE PICTURE OWEKKWKE

nattiemartin : pretty baby 💗
- eleanorwalker : 🥺🥺
- nattiemartin : also you better text me wtf is happening❤️
- user2 : can she update the whole class pls we be ✨confused✨

user4 : you're so pretty 🙈
*liked by eleanorwalker*

jackaverymusic : let's hang again sometime soon! 😁
- eleanorwalker : 👍🏼👍🏼
- user5 : that wasn't very enthusiastic:(

isaacwalker : bring me back a coffee
- eleanorwalker : no❤️

beautychickee : angel 💘
- eleanorwalker : 🥰

user6 : since she's hanging with zach and jack again i wonder if she's been with daniel 😳
- user7 : prob not. mans cheated on her
- user8 : i miss my otp🥺