t͓̽h͓̽i͓̽r͓̽t͓̽y͓̽e͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽. y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ i͓̽t͓̽ f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽ m͓̽e͓̽

"i'm just gon' make you my home"
love language - ariana grande
☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

april 2nd, 2020

"happy birthday dear, daniel, happy birthday to you!"

eleanor and their small group of friends cheered as daniel blew out his candles, clapping their hands together. anna couldn't help herself and stuck her hand in the frosting, reaching over to smear it across daniels cheek. smiles broke out on everyone's faces and in the background a snap of a camera could be heard.

eleanor leaned over and kissed his cheek, whispering, "happy birthday, baby, i love you"

daniel turned his head towards her and placed a quick kiss on her lips, "i love you more, princess"

"arent you going to tell us what you wished for?" zach interrupted their moment, a blush creeping up his neck, "oh, sorry, didn't realize you guys were..." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "i'll just... cut the cake.."

eleanor and daniel glanced at each other, a small laugh escaping both their lips, "you want some cake?"

the blonde boy couldn't stop himself from looking her up and down, a smirk falling upon his face, "right now?"

she scrunched her nose in confusion, "uh, yes? unless you don't..." she trailed off, taking in the look on his face. gasping, she playfully pushed him away from her, "daniel james seavey!"

he laughed, grabbing onto her waist so she couldn't get away from him. he pulled her in close, placing a kiss on her temple, "i'm sorry, baby, i just can't help myself"

"well, we can" anna called out, looking between the two of them, "i'd rather not see my brother take his girlfriend right here right now"

eleanor felt her cheeks heat up and she buried her face in daniels shirt out of embarrassment. she felt his chest rumble, signaling that he was laughing, "oh my god" she mumbled, her voice muffled by his chest, "can we just sit here and eat some damn cake"

"i hope we're thinking of the same cake" jack joined in on the teasing. "lavender will be pretty disappointed if she doesn't get her hands on a slice of cake in the next few minutes"

all eyes turned to the giggling girl on his hip and everyone's faces significantly brightened. they well all thankful that gabbie had let jack take her for the week and that she got to spend time with uncle daniel on his birthday.

eleanor reached her hands out and chuckled when lavender excitedly held her hands out to her, "what do you say, babygirl? you want some cake?" she tickled her stomach when she was safely in her hold. lavender babbled along, obviously not quite understanding, "that's good enough for me!"

everyone spent the remainder of the night together just enjoying each other presence. they reminisced, laughed together, took pictures, and told jokes. eleanors heart swelled everytime she took a look around the room at all of her friends faces.

a year ago, she never thought she would be back in the this position ; spending daniels birthday with him and their friends, sat in her boyfriends lap.

she couldn't be more thankful for what was right in front of her.

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿

"so what did you wish for?" eleanor asked her boyfriend later that night. the two of them were laid in daniels bed cuddled up to one another. after some begging (that really wasn't necesssry), eleanor had agreed to spend the night.

"you really want to know?" he mumbled, placing a soft kiss on her neck.

she hummed a confirmation, running her hands through his hair.

"i wished that moments like this never have to end"

her lips quirked up in a smile, "really?"

he nodded, his arms tightening around her, "yeah. you're it for me lennie, i mean it when i say that"

she didn't have a chance to respond before his lips were on hers. butterflies swarmed in her stomach at his words and at the kiss. he pushed himself up on his elbows and positioned himself so he was leaning over her. if possible, she melted even more into the kiss.

sadly, they were both human and did need to breathe, so they broke away from one another. both of them took a moment to catch their breath. daniel leaned down and placed another kiss on her lips before burying his face in her neck.

"babe?"

he hummed, sending vibrations down her neck

"you're it for me too. i'm not going anywhere"

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿
yalllll 🥺 i can't believe weve actually reached the end. ive grown so attached to eleanor! i just want to thank you for all the support you've shown this book. i can't believe how far it's come. thank you and i love you! <3