imprisonment

"Ready Corporal Y/N?"
You then turned to the young man who addressed you, and gave him a thumbs up
"Ready when you are Mr. Pines."
He nodded, as he then pulled the lever on the ground, activating the giant machine, said to be the crowning achievements of his studies. An inter dimensional portal ! The key to unlocking Multiverse Theory.
"It's...it's working! Mr. Pines, you crazy son of a bitch, you've done it ! You've unlocked one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of all time !"
The man, Mr. Pines then laughed proudly
"Trusty astounding! To think we started from mere primates with sticks and stones for weapons, to advanced intellectual beings who have unlocked the greatest mysteries of the universe !"
He said then going to grab his journal and write in his next journal entry.
You stepped forward looking into the glowing that came from the portal, when suddenly you felt your body begin to levitate in the air against your will, and somehow get pulled closer to the portal. It was sucking you in !
"Pines? The portal ! Somethings wrong !"
He looked up from his journal in shock
"Gah! Hurry!"
You said swinging your arms and legs around as you slowly got sucked inside completely, now leaving this dimension behind.

"Get back here !!"
A young man shouted running down the streets in the cold night, chasing after a strange owl-looking creature flying away from him while carrying a plastic bag with a sandwich inside that he had stolen from the young man, as he followed suite.
Y/N chased the flying creature further down the streets, tripping over garbage cans a couple of times and falling on garbage bags pulled up next to a dumpster, but he was determined and kept chasing after the owl, eventually following it into an alleyway, where the owl flew through a shiny door which he hadn't had enough time to react to, as you had finally caught the owl in his hands, but had fallen off balance, falling on his chest with the owl still in his hands struggling. Y/N turned his head up seeing the owl caught in his hands, struggling and screeching, and it had dropped the bag
"Ha ! Gotcha you freak of nature- AAH!"
Y/N helped in pain when the owl bit his hand making him let go, and the owl picked the plastic bag up in his beak again and flew away, to which Y/N pointed his fists into the ground in frustration.
But then Y/N took a look at his new surroundings, he wasn't in the cold and dirty streets anymore, he was in a strange new town, as he then looked back and saw the door he fell through gold back up into a suite case
"What in the?..."
asked Y/N in disbelief
"There you are Owlbert ! Took you long enough, let's see what you got from the human world this time."
Said a older feminine voice coming from your right, you turned and saw a strange lady with grey hair, pointy ears, and a odd red dress, and she had gold sharp tooth.
The owl from before then landed on the table she was standing behind, where you looked to see a dozen other antics laying around.
"Oooh what's this ? Human food ?? This sure looks tasty !"
The woman said as the owl then gave her the plastic bag and she pulled out the still fresh sand which and held it in her hands
"Ham, cheese, oh man I'm working up an apatite !"
The woman licked her lips and then before she cold take a bite, Y/N shouted out to her raising her hand
"WAIT ! THAT'S MINE !"
Said Y/N then standing up
"Eh? Who are you? Another guard from the emperor's coven?"
Asked the woman glaring suspiciously at him
"What? N-no ! That sandwich belongs to me ! That stupid bird stole it from me and I had chase around the town for almost a solid minute !"
Said Y/N pointing to the owl
"Um, Excuse you ?? Owlbert is not just some stupid bird, you- wait a sec, this is yours? And you came from the?-"
The woman then looked to her suitcase
"Ah, I see, your a human ? I knew those oddly shaped ears weren't fake, you even look like one by the way you dress. Hah!"
The woman teased
"Hey lady, not everyone can make a living in this unforgiving world, and some of us can barely afford to buy our own food! Like that one your holding in your hands which that stupid bird took from me !"
Said Y/N
"Hey ! Owlbert is not Stu-"
"EDA THE OWL LADY!"
She was then cut off when a couple of buff tall men in plague doctor masks cane slamming their fists in the table
"We finally found you owl lady ! You are under arrest, and your going away for a long time-"
They were cut off when she then threw a smoke bomb making them cough and lose sight of where she went, as the woman known as Eda then quickly packed her bags as Owlbert then flew into a staff screwing himself onto it, and she then took her broom and go onto it as she then took a bite of it
"See ya later losers!"
She said as she then flew away completely disregarding Y/N's existence, as he ran toward her
"WAIT ! STOP YOU THEIF ! I WORKED HARD TO GET Tha-..."
Y/N wheezed as he was out of breath, then landing on his knees, as he then looked up and saw the people in this strange town all looked in confusion and also fear, they all looked at you as if you were an alien from another planet. Y/N's confusion was then met with a strong grip around his right arm pulling him up off his feet
"Stop right there ! You are under arrest for fraternizing with the owl lady !!"
"Wh-what ? No wait ! I didn't do anything wrong, officers ! I swear !"
Pleaded Y/N
"Tell it to the leader of the Coven, criminal !"
Said the man
"No ! Let me go ! I've done nothing wrong !"
Y/N then resisted and began struggling to get out of the mans grip
"Hey ! Enough !"
Said the man trying to get you to stop but you didn't listen kept struggling to get away, till finally if the other many men in plague doctor masks then came over and clubbed you over the head knocking you out cold, as his vision then went blurry and he fell to the ground, and a loud noise buzzing in his head from the hit, he soon fainted unconscious.

"So, what do ya think? Is he dangerous ?"
"Well, looking at his ears, he's human. Humans don't have magic powers like witches, but they can craft and build weapons of their own, that's for sure."
Y/N heard a few voices talking, as your eyelids slowly opened, but he couldn't see anything because of his blurry vision.
He blinked a couple of times, and looked around now being able to see clearly, he realized he was locked up in some kind of prison cell, laying in a prison bed covered up. Suddenly, the two men then covered in fear as another figure entered the room.
"Lilith Clawthorne !? I-it's an honor madam !"
They both saluted in respect
"Word reached me that you captured a human, is that correct ?"
Asked a feminine voice
"Y-yes ! And not just a human, but we caught him with the owl lady too! No doubt plotting some kind of alliance !"
Said one of the men
"Well men, no need to worry yourselves, I'll take it from here."
The voice commanded as they left room leaving only the woman in the room with the human.
Y/N jolted you in the bed, breathing heavy and confused, as he looked around in the prison cell, then came a tall, slender woman with ivory skin, pointy ears, dark teal lips, long, indigo hair, and a big forehead, walking to the prison cell glaring tensely at him. She has dark gray claw-like nails and an inverted kite-shaped sky blue gem on her sternum. She wears a long-sleeved two-tone dark gray dress and dark gray laced boots. Once Y/N looked at her, her eyes were like daggers into his, making him feel even more confused and scared.

"Hello, human

"Hello, human."