[f] Swimming

Imagine type: fluff

Recommended song: Tieduprightnow by: Parcels

Warning: suggestive content (not really but I feel like I should put this here anyways)

—————

The sun beat down on you and you used your hand to cover your eyes as you looked out at the water rushing underneath you.

You felt the sweat gathering on your back and you wanted nothing more than to jump into the cooling water.

"Can you go any faster?" You muttered towards JJ, who was driving the boat. You hadn't thought he'd heard you as the sound of the water against the boat was loud.

"If you want," JJ winked, looking back at you and your cheeks felt warm, sure they had turned a fabulous shade of pink.

"That's not what I meant," you scoffed.

"Sure you didn't." You let out a small chuckle before you can stop it and JJ smiles at you, sending a butterflies to your stomach. God, you loved that smile.

"When are you guys gonna get together?" Kie asks you, plopping herself down next to you. You look up at her from the phone and furrow your brows.

"What about no pogue-on-pogue macking?" You question, eyebrows raised at Kie's sudden act of exception towards you and JJ.

"I know, but you guys are cute," she gushes, making you grin giddily. "You have got to make this work."

You look over at the water, feeling even warmer inside than before, if even possible.

"Well, I guess we'll see about that," you sigh. What would Pope and John B think of your relationship? You cared about their opinions, of course.

"We're finally here, m'lady," JJ bows down at you and shake your head, but spend no more time on the boat, removing your clothes as quickly as you can.

Looking down into the water, you eagerly removed your t-shirt, turning to your friends. You were about to ask them if they wanted to join you, but you were cut off when JJ ran towards you, grabbing you by the waist and jumping into the water.

The water felt cool, but JJ's arm was warm as his grip never failed to loosen around you. You held onto his forearm as you both resurfaced.

Looking to his pretty, blue eyes, you realized you really liked JJ and you didn't want a stupid rule keeping in between you guys.

JJ's eyes darted all around your face, admiring your every feature, until they landed on your lips, to which you noticed. Without another thought, you leaned in and kissed him, pulling away after a couple seconds.

"What did I just do?" You whispered under your breathe, your eyes widening, but JJ wasted no time pulling you back in, this time it took a moment for your brain to catch up with your lips.

You could hear Kie cheering in the background and you smiled into the kiss.

"No pogue-on-pogue macking, man!" John B yelled from the boat and JJ flipped him off, his lips still pressing against yours.

Finally pulling away, you tried to catch your breathe, unable to keep the smile from taking over your face.

"You're not a bad kisser," JJ joked and you widened your eyes in an offended manner.

"Excuse me? I am very good at kissing," you scoff, not meaning to be so loud.

"You should show me again," JJ grins seductively and your jaw drops slightly, before you begin to nod your head slowly.

"I see, I walked right into that one."

—————

JJ getting scandalous in the water🥴

Leave requests if you have any!