[f/slight smut] Teasing

Imagine type: slight smut ngl

Recommended song: smth hot lol

Warning: 16+, there are some kinky tings

—————

Removing your shirt, you reveal the one piece bathing suit you had pulled on today in a rush to meet the Pogues.

"Really, not even a bikini?" JJ teases playfully and pulls a beer out of the cooler. You roll your eyes at his comment and remove your shorts as well.

"Leave her alone, you perv," Kie scoffs, before you could respond, and it's JJ's turn to roll his eyes.

"A little skin never hurt anybody," JJ muttered, taking a sip out of his beer.

"As if you could handle it." You expected another remark out of JJ, but this time John B beats him to it.

"She's right. JJ gets easily excited," he chimes in and Kie lets out a loud snort followed by your own laughing.

"You're not any better," Pope scoffs, his comment directed at John B.

"I'll have you know I can last quite a long time when it comes to-" but John B didn't get to finish as Pope cut him off with his hand landing firmly over the boys mouth.

"When I remove my hand you better not finish that sentence," Pope threatens and he doesn't remove his hand until John B stops his mumbling.

"You guys need help," I hear Kie mutters quietly as I jump into the water, followed soon by John B, Kie, and JJ.

I swirl around in the water until I feel a pair of hands finding their way around my waist from behind.

"I was wondering how long it was going to take to you this time," you laughed, but JJ seemed unfazed.

"I could totally keep myself in line if I saw you in a bikini," JJ nodded and you shook your head at him.

"You would lose your shit," you declare confidently, something you hadn't done for a while, but JJ scoffed.

"Keep talking like that and my shit isn't the only thing that's going to be lost," JJ mumbles in your ear when no one is watching, playing with the string on your swimsuit.

Your confidence soars at his clear neediness, hand travelling down and down until you reach it. You palm him softly through and JJ lets out a sharp breath. You check to see if anyone has noticed, but everyone is occupied with their own things to be paying any attention to the two of you.

You let out a bright grin and swim away from JJ, looking back to see him glaring at you. Climbing slowly back on the boat, you're followed by JJ, who is clearly pissed off.

"Don't tease me like that," he warns you.

"Watch me," you respond and as soon as the words leave your lips, you know you've gotten yourself into trouble.

—————

Barely wrote anything close to smut and I already feel dirty

Leave requests if you got any:)