[smut!!] Attention 🔞

Imagine type: smut. yeah.

Warning: I literally can't write smut so you take your chance idk / BUT SERIOUSLY this is descriptive so yk 18+

————

You sat with your head dangling off the couch, bored out of your mind. JJ had been studying the maps of Tanneyhill all day and as much as you wanted to help the group, you also felt quite neglected.

"JJ?" You called out softly, receiving a hum in response. "When will you be finished?"

"Not yet," he sighed in response, looking at you with an apologetic look. He turned back to the map and you dropped your head once again.

Contemplating a bit, you finally convince yourself to get up. Striding nervously over to JJ, you look over his shoulder, at the maps.

"Need anything?" You heard him ask gently.

"You could say that," you mumbled and he turned in his chair to look at you. Taking the chance, you plop yourself in his lap, stuffing your face in the crook of his neck.

"What's wrong?" He chuckles, at first taken aback by your sudden affection, but you don't look up, your words stifled by his neck.

"I miss you."

"You... miss me?"

"I just want some attention," you say quietly and start to leave soft kisses on JJ's neck. You can feel him tense up, but it only lasts a split second.

Your head is suddenly lifted up by JJ and he redirects your lips to his. They weren't as soft as clouds, rather rough, actually, but they felt right, moving against yours.

The kiss became more heated, rougher, even, and you were soon running out of air.

He then lifted the both of you up, laying you down gently on the couch. He moves his lips to your neck, sucking softly, and you let out soft sighs of pleasure, embarrassed when you hear yourself.

You already know you'll be littered with those purple bruises once he's finished. It's a mess of sighs and clothing, and you feel the feathery tip of JJ's hair tickling your chin.

He pulls away for a short second, looking up at you for a nod of consent, before peeling off your shirt, along with his own.

"You wanted attention?" You hear JJ mumble. "Then I'll give it to you."

He looks up and smirks at you, enough to fill your stomach with butterflies, gradually kissing lower and lower.

Your breaths become shallow and you feel your heart beating so hard, you're surprised it doesn't beat out of your chest.

"Are you sure you want this?" JJ asked and you felt the anticipation coursing through you.

"Please, JJ, jus-" you began, but got cut off by your own sigh of pleasure as JJ licks your heat slowly.

You clench around nothing, earning a small chuckle of appreciation from JJ, and he dips his head lower, sucking your bud. Your fingers intertwine with the strands of his hair and he groans when you tug on it, sending vibrations to your core.

You try not to be too loud, but you completely forget about that, letting out large moans. You felt JJ smirk to himself, proud that he was the reason for your pleasure.

"I love hearing you," he whispered, replacing his tongue with his thumb, rubbing your clit repeatedly as he raised his head to kiss you.

You feel wave after wave of pleasure rush through you as your orgasm built nearer. You pull yourself away from JJ's lips, moaning into his shoulder.

"Right there," you somehow manage to spit out, despite the continuous oncoming of pleasure that's driving you insane.

JJ sneaks back down, slipping his tongue inside you, still playing with your clit. Your arousal coats his chin and you enter a state of pure ecstasy, feeling quite oblivious to everything but JJ.

Suddenly, his thumb travels faster and you grip back on his hair, legs shaking.

"Fuck, right there," you gasp. "Please."

You feel blue eyes piercing into you, mind racing at the thought of all the things he wanted to do to you.

Your mind goes blank once you reach your high. JJ's tongue never leaves and your heavy breathing is the only thing that can be heard.

"My name sounds so good in your mouth," he comments slyly and you feel your cheeks warming up.

You receive a soft kiss and your head droops on to JJ's shoulder once more.

"I hope that was enough attention for you," he says and you wait a couple moments before daring to say another word.

"Not quite," and you watch as JJ's expression darkens.

————

I CANTT-

Can someone please come and hit me over the head with a bible

Also please ignore the fact that I keep switching between present and past tense😺🤚

Please tell me if this is horrendous because I will delete it and go drown myself in holy water

Okay BYE HAHA