prologue

"Dad, we seriously have tk go back to Lima, Ohio? That place is for losers only

"Dad, we seriously have tk go back to Lima, Ohio? That place is for losers only." I said annoyed.

"Rachel, you know how hard it is for me and your dad to agree on something. So please, please, just accept this. We're doing this for your and Noah's sake, you guys are twins. Brother and sister. You can't be separated because your dad and I have problems." Hiram, aka daddy, said.

"I don't give a damn about Noah, I hate Lima with all my body, why no one takes that in consideration? Why they don't come to Los Angeles then? L.A. is better tham Lima in all aspects, literally. There's nothing in Lima that we can't have three times better in Los Angeles." I said frustrated. "But noooo, of course we have to go to Lima, Ohio because Prince Noah is there. Gosh, your guys preference with him is so annoying!"

"Oh my Rach, it has nothing to do with preference. We love you both. Do you enjoy this lifestyle that we have here in Los Angeles? Expensive clothes, jewelry, cars?" Daddy asked.

"Yeah, of course." I said.

"It's going to get even better in Lima. The offer that the Hospital offered me is amazing, my love. This is not up to discussion." Daddy said and I groaned and marched upstairs frustrated.

I hate Lima, Ohio. I left Lima when I was 10 years old and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I was bullied there really bad and I hated it. Really hated it. And my brother Noah was super popular and friends with the bullies and never got my back at school. It was frustrating.

My dads got a divorce when Noah and I were 10 and daddy got a job offer in L.A. so it was up to me and Noah to where we would like to live and of course I picked anywhere but Lima and my brother never accepted my decision. He thought that just because he was Mr.Popular it was an insane thing of me to leave. He was a popular kid so his life was perfect but I was miserable and ne never tried to sing things from my pov. We had this huge fight and never spoke again. I refused to go to Lima on holidays and he refused to come to Los Angeles. I miss dad tho.

But going to Lima is my worst nightmare!

I remember so clearly those stupid kids that bullied me. Guess what? I'm rich, I'm smart, I'm hot and I'm talented and I'm also very happy with myself and they can't take that away from me.

I remember that snarky Quinn Fabray with her blonde hair and green eyes walking around like the owned the place but in fact she's just an ordinary bitch that wouldn't survive 2 days in a big city.

I remember Finn Hudson, that was my brother's best friend, but also a jerk. He was so mean to me and I never did anything to him. He was the coolest boy in elementary school because his dad basically owns half of the stuff in town such as schools, malls, banks and more. The kid is rich as fuck but that doesn't make him less annoying.

I remember Santana Lopez that was never actually mean to me, she was just mean to everyone. Even the popular kids. She's a mood actually, she said to everyone whatever she thought and no one ever had courage to say anything to her. I admired her, I wished I was like her.

I never had friends, there were the popular kids and whoever wasn't with them, was a loser. But I was at a category under the losers, a category that the losers would also make fun of me. Gosh, it was horrible.

And I swore to myself that I would never let me be that loser again. So when I got here in L.A. I took gymnastics classes that helped me to lose a few pounds, I grew up and hormones played in my favor and gave me a smokin' hot body, I started High School and became a cheerleader and that immediately made me popular and gave me so many friends. My life here is like Cher's in Clueless.

The dream.

And I can't believe this dream is fucking over because of Ohio. Seriously. The worst place I've ever been in my entire life. Is such a bore! Los Angeles is perfect. Just freaking perfect.

......

"I feel like we already passed this same street five times. This place is awful, dad." I said annoyed crossing my arms.

"Rachel, would you stop complaining? We're here already. Complain how much you want but we're not leaving. You wanna leave? Well, graduate and go to college." My dad said and I groaned. "You'll love the house. It's big, bigger than the one that we lived in Malibu." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Is our house on the beach? No? Well then, I don't care how big this house is, it won't be better than ours back in Los Angeles." I scolded angrily and the cab stops in front of our new house and I just buffed and get off the car.

The truck with our moving boxes was already there and I groaned. My dad takes our luggage inside the house while I start taking some of the light boxes inside. Fuck. I can't believe this is actually happening to me.

From the bottom to the top then to bottom again.

What a life, huh?

I gotta admit that the house is awesome and modern, something I never thought that it could exist in such a place like Lima, Ohio. There's a huge pool in the terrace and it's a great place to throw parties. But this is not L.A. and I don't have friends here to throw parties with.

Ugh!

I hate this.