tell them the truth

I look down with a small smile to the girl in my chest sleeping. She's back. Back to me, where she belongs. Gosh, I was so damn scared. I thought I would never see her again and I really missed her. I cried more than words can express. I'm just glad she's here and I'll never let go of her again. I place soft kisses on her forehead while she sleeps. Poor Rach, she was just so damn tired, yesterday was a long day for her.

I keep holding her for about an hour barely moving because I don't want to wake her up. All I do is pet her hair carefully and kiss the top of her head carefully. She starts to move and that means that she's waking up, she slowly opened her eyes and rub them softly and I chuckled a little, she looks cute when she does that.

"Hey babe, good morning." She said yawning.

"Morning." I said to her and she turns to me and gives me a peck.

"I missed you." She said with her eyes puffy and I small smiled.

"I missed you too." I said and she snuggled with me. "I was so scared of losing you again."

"You won't lose me." She said.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked her and she nodded and I chuckled a little.

"Sleeping on you is a thousand of times better than sleeping on a chair, gosh, those says were so confusing." She said and I feel so bad for her.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked her.

"Not now." She said. "I'll probably have to spend the whole day talking about it with cops, all I want is to forget about that for a while."

"Okay." I said. "I just want you to know that you have me, if you wanna talk or just stay quiet or cry or break something, I'm here." I said and she looked at me with a smile.

"Thank you, babe." She said holding me. "We should get up, long day ahead of us."

"Yeah, but we can stay like this for a few more minutes." I said snuggling and she giggled.

"Oh yeah, we can." She said. We stayed like that for other 10 minutes on bed until we decided to go take a shower.

"This is something that I missed." I said and she giggled and kissed me and I pick her up and rest her body on the wall and she has her legs around me.

"Oh I missed this more than you did, trust me." She said and I laughed and kissed her.

After we took an amazing shower together and did some other stuff while in the shower, we got out and I wrapped a towel around my waist and she wraps a towel around her body. "I love you." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "Don't we look cute?"

"We look very cute." She said resting her back on my chest and I chuckled.

We got dressed and left the hotel room, for some odd reason her dads were cool with the idea of her staying in my room, alone. Just her and I. They probably realize that I won't leave Rachel's side for nothing in this world, we can't risk.

We arrive in the restaurant to have breakfast and our families were there so we just grabbed food and joined them. Rachel has to give another testimony, because Quinn gave hers yesterday as well.

"Hey baby, I'll go to the restroom really quick and I'll be right back." Rachel said to me.

"Alone?" I asked with my eyes widening. Don't blame for being scared of that!

"Yeah." She said chuckling. "Chill out, I'll be fine." She said chuckling and she kissed my cheek and got up and I keep my eyes glued as I watch her going to the restroom and I have my heart in my hand.

Rachel's POV

'Meet me in the lady's restroom - Jake'

I saw that text and I swallowed. Shit, what should I do? I mean, he screwed me over but he also took me out of there. I should at least talk to him. I tell Finn that I'm going to the restroom and he immediately got scared with the idea of me going somewhere alone but I calmed him down and I left.

I get into the restroom and I check under the booths until I finally see his feet and I knock on the door softly. "Jake?" I said. "Come out, is just you and I here." I said and he opened the door and get out of the booth and I lock the door from the bathroom. "Quick, I don't have much time."

"What did you do?" Jake asked and I frowned.

"What did I do? Nothing! Literally nothing!" I said. "You know what I've been doing for the past two weeks." I said crossing my arms.

"Why am I not arrested?" He asked. "You didn't tell the police that I was there?"

"I didn't, okay?! I'm an idiot, I know. I should've because what you did was fucked up but you're my baby brother! I don't know what I'm supposed to do." I said to him.

"You know what you have to do? You need to tell the police what happened. I'll turn myself in today, Quinn probably already told them that I was there. If you lie to the police, this could backfire on you. I don't want that to happen, Rach. I'm so sorry, I never wanted to do that. When Quinn came to me saying that she had a plan to get revenge, I thought it would be like a prank or something just to scare you guys. I never ever planned on being such a thing, never. I swear. Honestly after I started getting closer with you guys, I didn't want to do it anymore but Quinn convinced me. Please Rach, believe in me. I'm dying in regret and I'm trying to fix things so please tell the full story to the police and send me to juvie. Please. I'm literally begging you to do that, I won't forgive myself until I pay for what I did. I already disappointed my mom way too much, I need to pay for what I did." He said and he seems genuine. "If you lie, they will probably find out the truth soon. Just give to them the truth."

"But Jake..." I said.

"Not buts, you know that's the right thing to do. You have to go now before people get worried." He said and I slowly nodded. "I'm really sorry."

"I forgive you." I said with my eyes filling up with tears. "Good luck." I said and he nodded and I gave him a hug. I know it's weird that I'm hugging, especially after what happened but I just need to show him that I forgive him. I leave the bathroom and go back to the table with anxiety taking over my entire body.

"Oh she's back." Daddy said sighed relieved and I chuckled softly.

"I was distracted with the mirror, sorry." I said and they chuckled and I sit next to Finn again and he put his arm around me and pull me closer.

"I was getting worried." He said and I chuckled.

"You don't have to worry anymore." I said turning his face to me and making him look into my eyes. "Do you hear me? I'm fine. You won't get rid of me that easily."

"And I don't want to, my LA girl." He said and I chuckled and kissed him softly.

......

"Rachel, I'm going to make you more questions, okay? We understand that yesterday the shock might have affected a lot." The detective said.

"Alright." I said.

"Do you remember anyone helping Quinn?" He asked and I sighed.

"I do." I said.

"Who?" He asked.

"My younger brother, Jake Puckerman." I said.

"How sure you are of that?" He asked. "In a scale from 1 to 10?"

"10." I said. Oh shit...Jake, why did you do that?

"What did he do exactly?" The detective said.

"Nothing much, just watched me so I wouldn't try ot ruin away while I went to the bathroom and give me food. They probably would put something in my food so I would fall asleep. I spent a lot of time asleep, I don't remember much." I said.

He kept making me tons and tons of questions, some of the questions a bit stupid, being here is exhaustive. I'm here for hours giving statements and I don't want to do this anymore.

I just wanna go home.