new york, new york

"We are in New York!" Mr.Schue said excitedly when we arrived at the hotel.

"No kidding." Santana mumbled ironically and I laughed.

"Let him be." I said chuckling and she laughed.

"Guys, I'll get the key to the rooms and you guys have to wait here." Mr.Schue said and we all nodded.

"We should do something today, Nationals is just in a few days and I don't wanna stay locked in the Hotel the whole day." Mercedes said.

"I'm in!" Blaine said.

"Mr.Schue won't let us." Kurt said.

"Who said he needs to know?" I said.

"I think he would notice that we are not here." Sam said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please, Mr.Schue is drooling over every single thing around us, he wouldn't notice." Noah said.

"Yeah! Cmon! Let's have some fun!" Santana said and everyone ended up agreeing. When Mr.Schue got the keys to the room we went on separate ways to take our stuff to the hotel room. We decided to meet up in the Hotel lobby before going.

"Hey there." A male voice said and I look up from the magazine that I was reading while waiting for the others to come and I see a boy with curled hair and blue eyes that was sitting on a chair next to mines. Who the hell is he?

"Hi?" I said confused.

"I'm Jesse St. James, nice to meet you." He said with a smile and held out his hand.

"Rachek Berry." I said confused and I shake his hand softly kinda confused.

"You're here for Nationals?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. I don't actually wanna talk to him.

"Me too, I'm a Senior. Last year and hopefully a fourth consecutive Nationals championship!" He said smiling. "But, I don't mind going out with pretty girls from other teams, so what do you say?"

"I say that I have a boyfriend." I said. Not he got me annoyed.

"Well, if you don't care, I don't care either." He said.

"But I do care, I don't want to go out with you." I said annoyed.

"Oh cmon, just a date. How romantic it would be a date in New York?" Jesse said and I rolled my eyes.

"Good idea, I'll tell that to my boyfriend." I said and he chuckled.

"Rachel Berry...Nice name." He said smirking and I get off the chair I was sitting and give him the magazine that I was reading.

"Bye." I said annoyed and went to the other side of the room where I saw Mercedes and Tina. About 10 minutes later, everyone was finally there. Including my boyfriend, should I tell him about the annoying situation with Jesse St James? Nah, I don't think so, right? It will just make Finn annoyed and I don't wanna annoy him days before Nationals.

"What you guys wanna do?" Mike asked.

"Let's go to Central Park!" Blaine said. "We're in New York!" He said and we all agreed and since the Hotel was close to the Central Park, we go there walking.

I love New York, I always loved it. I remember before I left Lima that my room had a lot of New York stickers glued on the wall. I might come here for college, I don't know yet. I'm still a Sophomore, I haven't thought about that yet, it's far from now.

"We should go out tomorrow night, just you and I." Finn said and I smiled.

"I would love that." I said and he smiled to me. His smile makes my day. If Jesse St James think I would give up on my boyfriend for him he is very wrong.

......

We spent the whole afternoon in the Central Park, it was just so much fun! But we all are hungry and we decided to go to a Karaoke that is close to where we were. So again, we decided to go walking because it's the easiest way to go to places in New York.

"I love this city, it's awesome, isn't it?" Finn said and I smiled. "We used to come to New York all the time, me and my family. Dad has a lot of work here so we used to come sometimes with him. I remember when we were younger and I tried to lose Marley in Central Park, I literally took her to very far and left her there and went back to my parents. End of story, Marley got ice cream and I got grounded." He said and I laughed hard. 

"How did she find you guys?" I asked curiously.

"An old lady saw me leaving her there sitting on a bench alone. I told Marley to stay there and count to a thousand, without counting to one thousand she couldn't come back because our parents wouldn't want her until she counted to one thousand. Marley could only count to 10 at the time and that made her start crying hard and some old lady found her and took her back to us." He said and I laughed.

"What about your parents?" I asked laughing.

"I told them we were playing hide and seek." He said and I laughed.

"You're horrible!" I said laughing and he laughed too as we get inside the karaoke with everyone and get a big table for all of us. "Seriously Hudson, you're awful. Marley is so cute, why would you do that to her?" I asked and he laughed.

"She's not cute." He said and I laughed. "I'm way more cute, always was. When she was a baby her head was the size of a balloon, too big. The only good thing about her was the blue eyes." He said and I laughed and I tap his arm.

"Don't talk about her like that! She's absolutely beautiful, she could be a model." I said.

"She's gorgeous now, she was a weird baby." He said and I shake my head while laughing.

"Don't say that." I said and he chuckled.

"Why you guys are talking about weird babies?" Blaine asked us and we laughed.

"Finn is just being ridiculous, don't listen what he has to say." I said.

"Oh shut up." Finn said laughing.

Quinn's POV

I watch as Rachel and Finn talk and laugh in their little private world that no one can be a part of and oh my...Little does she know what's waiting for her by the end of this trip.

She'll pay for everything she has done to me. Gosh, I hate her so much. How dare she rub her perfect relationship on my face? Bitch. She does all of that to make me jealous.

Bitch!

I can't wait.

"Blaine Anderson and Kurt Hummel!" The dj announced and everyone cheered as they get up from the table and I rolled my eyes discreetly. They were singing a duet of Teenage Dream and I see Finn whispering something to his girlfriend and she laughed then Rachel whispered something in Finn's ear and he smiled while biting his straw and laughed a little. I should be the one whispering in his ear. He laughed a little more and whispered back to her and she smiled and kissed his cheek and I rolled my eyes.

Rachel's POV

"I wish I could show you how much you are my teenage dream." Finn whispered in my ear and I laughed while blushing and kissed his cheek.

"You can, but just back in Lima." I whispered in his ear and he smirked. "It's almost summer, I have a pool and my house is empty mostly of the time, we will have our fun." I whispered and he chuckled biting his straw.

"I can't wait." He said and I smiled and kissed his cheek and he smiled to me. Blaine and Kurt end their song and the whole karaoke bar applauded and I smiled, they're so cute.

"Mercedes Jones!" The dj said and Cedes went to the stage to sing and I eat some of the fries we ordered and take a sip of my chocolate milkshake and I rest my head on Finn's shoulder.

I can't wait for our New York tomorrow night.