girls night

A Month Later

"You wanna go out tonight?" Finn asked.

"I have that sleep over at Kurt's, I told you about it already. Sometimes I feel like you don't listen to me." I said pouting and Finn laughed and he pecked my lips softly.

"Hey! I always listen to you, but sometimes the events get confused in my mind because you talk a lot." He said and I laughed. "But is cute and I like to listen to you." He said and I laughed.

"Fine, you got rid of that one because you have a point. I do talk a lot." I said and he laughed. Finn and I are together for like a month and things are doing pretty well and I finally admit to myself that I fell for him so my plan kind of backfired on me but I'm doing pretty well with him. He's just so sweet to me and so caring. I really like him and I'll try my best to be the best girlfriend for him, not because I wanna break him later, just because I want us to last. "If someday I'm quiet is definitely because there's something wrong with me." I said and he laughed.

"I'll keep that in mind." He said and snuggle with me and I laughed.

"Finn sweetheart! I'm home!" A women's voice echoed through the house and my eyes widened.

"Hey mom! I'm in my room!" He shouted back.

"Your mom?! I never met your mom!" I said and he laughed and kissed me softly.

"Chill." Finn said chuckling. "She'll love you, you're kinda awesome."

"Kinda?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "You piss me off sometimes, you know that?" I said and he laughed.

"Just a bit." He said and I laughed and he kissed me again and I laughed. "And hey! Why do I piss you off?" He asked and I laughed.

"Because we're together just for a month and I like you more than I should. I like you that I can't even get mad when you say that I'm just a bit awesome." I said and he laughed.

"I'm just messing with you, babe. You're very very awesome, best girlfriend in the whole wide world. I really really like you too." He said placing kisses on my face and I laughed.

"Aww, thanks babe." I said laughing and someone knocked on the door and Finn get off me and I sit up on his bed but he keeps lying down with his face on my belly and his arm my waist.

"Come in." Finn said and the door opened and his mom came in and I immediately blush.

"Oh! I didn't know you had company." His mom said giving him a look and he chuckled.

"Rachel, this is my mom, Carole. Mom, this is my girlfriend, Rachel." Finn said and she smiled when he said girlfriend. Finn told me more about his thing with Quinn and he told me that he was really heartbroken because he really liked her but his family never liked her. I don't know how those two ever actually got along to the point of dating. Well, her loss is my gain so whatever.

"Oh! So you're the Rachel that Finn has been talking about?" His mom asked with a smile and I smiled.

"I hope so." I said and they laughed and Finn tightened his grip on my waist.

"Yeah, that's her, mom." Finn said with a smile.

"Aww, it's so nice to finally meet you!" Carole said smiling and I smiled too.

"Where's Marls?" Finn asked. Marley is Finn's little sis, I think she's 13. She's in 8th grade, next year she'll be a Freshman.

"Just dropped her at mall with her friends." Carole answered. "She's going to be so excited when I tell her that I met your girlfriend."