finn's family

I bite my lip softly and ring the bell. I'm so damn nervous! I'm meeting Finn's familiy and I'm so nervous. I met his mom a couple of times but I never spent too much time with her. The door opened revealing Finn on the other side. "Hey you,
come in." He said smirking and I smiled to him. "You look beautiful." He said hugging me and I smiled.

"Thank you, baby. You look so handsome." I said and he kiss my lips softly. "I'm so nervous." I said to him and he chuckled.

"Hey, chill, okay? You're amazing." Finn said and I smiled. "Come on, I'll take you there." He said and grabbed my hand and lead me to where his family is.

"Rachel sweetie! So good to see you here again!" Finn's mom said happily and gave me a hug and I giggled a little and let go of Finn's hand to respond to the hug.

"Hi Mrs.Hudson, thank you for having me here." I said to her and she smiled.

"Anytime, sweetheart. Marley is in the kitchen and Christopher should be here anytime. Got stuck in the office." She said looking to Finn.

"Why dad goes to work on Saturday? He's a workaholic, mom." Finn said and she chuckled.

"Don't you think I tell him that?" She said laughing and he chuckled. "Marley! Come here!" She called out and a few seconds a tall brunette girl with very blue eyes came in with a big smile. Everyone in this family is so tall! I'm wearing high heels and she's wearing flats and still she's taller than me!

"Hello! I'm Marley, nice to meet you." She said smiling to me and hugged me and I giggled.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Rachel." I said smiling to her. She's so pretty. God bless the Hudson genes that everyone is so gorgeous.

"So you're Finn's girlfriend, huh?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I am." I answered with a smile.

"I'm Finn's prettier, smarter and nicer sister." Marley said with a smile and I giggled.

"Oh you wish." Finn said ironically.

"Everyone knows it's true. I'm the favorite child and you know it." Marley said.

"Uh huh." Finn said ironically.

"Family! I'm home!" A male voice echoed through the house and I immediately get ten times more nervous. Finn's father. Finn tells me that him and his dad are really close so that freaks me out. If he hates me that pretty much means that Finn and I it's over and I don't want us to be over.

My plan at first was be with him, make him fall for him and break him. But well...That plan died a long time ago. I fell for him. He's such an amazing guy, I enjoy his company, and he is an amazing boyfriend.

"Dad, this is Rachel Berry, my girlfriend. Rach, this is my father." Finn said and his father looked at me with a warming half smile, identical as Finn's, and shake my hand softly.

"It's so nice to meet you, Finn talks a lot about you." He said smiling and I smiled. Carole told me the same thing. Does he really talk about me?

"Nice too meet you too, sir." I said with a shy smile.

"Oh yeah that's true." Marley said. "Finn is always talking about you, I feel like I know you already."

"You guys expose me all the time." Finn complained.

"And we will keep doing it at dinner." Carole said and we make our way to the dining room and Finn pulls out a chair to me and I look at him with a smile and he winked at me as his response and that makes my stomach give flips and he sits next to me and the dinner was served.

"So Finn...What do you talk about me?" I asked with a smile and I look to him and he was blushing softly.

"It's not like I talk all the time." Finn said and I laughed and so did his family.

"Oh but you do." Marley said.

"Oh Rachel this, Rachel that, I'll tell Rachel this, I'll go there with Rachel. Rachel, Rachel, Rachel." His dad said joking and we all laughed and Finn rolled his eyes playfully.

"Better than Quinn, Quinn, Quinn." Marley said mocking and my eyes widened with the honesty and I hold my laugh.

"Marley!" Carole scolded. "You don't talk about the ex in front of the current girlfriend. Rachel, sorry about her." She said and I chuckled.

"Yes, we do when the ex is evil." Marley said and we all laughed. "I rather listen Finn saying Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, than him saying Quinn."

"I agree." Christopher said looking to his daughter.

"Christopher, don't agree with her." Carole said.

"But she's right, I hated that Quinn girl." He said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Mom is right! Why are we stil talking about Quinn? Literally there isn't one single person here that likes her." Finn said and we laughed.

The whole dinner went pretty well, everyone is being really nice to me. Even tho, I'm still a bit nervous. The conversation is great, I find out that I actually have a lot in common with Marley, she's really sweet. Finn's parents are really great. I think they liked me or maybe they're just happy that I'm not Quinn Fabray. I hope they liked me.

When dinner is over, Finn just drags me with him outside so we can have some time alone. We're at his pool area sitting on those round sofas and cuddling and talking. He's so caring and loving to me.

"You think your family liked me? I mean, be honest. If you think they hated me just tell me." I said hugging him and he laughed.

"I'm pretty sure they loved you." Finn said and I look up to him hopeful.

"Yeah?" I asked smiling and he half smiled.

"Don't you look at yourself in the mirror? You're the most awesome girlfriend ever. Of course they liked you." He said and I smiled. "You're very pretty, you're very smart, you're very funny and you're the best." He said and I smiled.

"You're so sweet." I said and he smiled.

"Just with you." He said and I smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Gosh, I never thought I would find a girl like you in Lima." He said and I laughed. "Someone that gives me butterflies." He said and I chuckled.

"I can relate with that." I said chuckling. "When I met you I never thought I would fall for you." I said being more honest than he knows and he chuckled. "But I did and I don't regret it." I said and he smiled.

"I'm happy to hear that because I'm very much in with you love too." Finn said and I smiled to him.

......

Finn's POV

Rachel just left and I gotta say, I miss her already. She stayed for a while after dinner because I practically begged her to, she said she didn't want to be a bother and stay until too late even tho she doesn't bother anyone. But Rach is like that, when she has her mind settled on something she doesn't change. But I like that about her.

"She's a good girl." My dad said caughting me off guards. I'm in the kitchen just eating some snacks. I know I just had dinner but I'm a big guy, I'm always hungry.

"You liked her?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I did." He said smiling and I smiled too. "She's lovely, very smart, nice and polite. She's like the girl that we always expected you to date, then you bring us that Quinn girl, it was a big disappointment." Dad said and I laughed. "And from Quinn to Rachel is a big change."

"Huge change, Rachel is the opposite of Quinn. In fact, Rachel absolutely hates Quinn." I said laughing and dad laughed too.

"You like this Rachel for real?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, I like her a lot. She's like totally different from me, like, really different. But it works." I said and my dad laughed.

"Good then, because your sister and your mom really like her." He said and I smiled.

Rachel is amazing.