the truh of jake

"I think my brain is frying trying to get all the information." Noah said in shock. I convinced dad to
instead of coming back with Ronaldo, that they should go to a hotel to have a romantic night. Somehow, he did it. So I slept here, my dad is still on the Hotel with Ronaldo and Noah and Santana just got here after the weekend at the lake house.

"It's crazy. Dad had son with a woman while married to our other dad and they had us already." I said.

"I got a theory." Santana said. "I think your other dad, Hiram, found out about Jake and they had divorce. I don't think the cheating happened at the time, I think it happened way earlier and Hiram might have found out just years later."

"I'm going to be sick." I said resting on Finn's chest.

"You guys want us to stay or to go?" Santana asked.

"Stay." Noah and I said at the same time.

"It's fine, you guys have us to whatever you need." Finn said. I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have him, he is literally mu other half. My sane, calm and chilled half. I'm more like hysterical girl, I talk a lot and he's my calm half. I really appreciate the guy I have.

"This is fucking insane! A brother! A brother that we never heard of! Sorry but my brain doesn't get it." Noah said and and that moment we heard the door unlocking and the four of our heads snap at the door.

"Why you have a son that we never heard of?!" I shouted and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Subtle." Santana mumble ironically.

"What?" My dad asked in shock.

"Stop! Stop! Stop with the hiding! Tell us about your son with Lydia Starr, Jake Puckerman." I said and I was going to stand up from the couch but Finn hold me me back.

"Calm down a little." Finn whispered.

"How...How do you know?" Dad asked shocked.

"He came to us." Noah said. "He came saying that he's our brother and we didn't believe him. But Rcahel decided look more into it and guess what? She found out a bunch of stuff about him." Noah said giving the birth certificate to him and he's shocked. I'm really pissed off.

"I can explain." He said.

"Oh I would like to see you try." I said ironically.

"It's not a complicated story." He said. "You dad and I were going through some troubles and this one night we had this huge argument and I stormed out of the house and called Lydia, good friend of mine. I told her that I wanted to go and get drunk because I was mad at your father. So we went to a bar, got drunk and we slept together and she got pregnant of Jake." He said and Imm disgusted and confused.

"So are you bi?" Noah asked confused.

"Nope. Gay, very gay. I left the house mad and wondering that maybe I wasn't supposed to be married to a guy after all, I barely had any experience with woman before saying that I'm gay. So I slept with Lydia and proved to myself that I was very gay. But well, Jake was something that we did not expect."

"Oh my gosh..." I said in shock.

"Dude, you're gross!" Noah shouted pissed off.

"Noah! I'm your father!" Dad shouted mad with the disrespect.

"You cheated on our father, with a woman which makes things even more awkward, had a son and abandoned it?!" Noah shouted furious.

"I did not abandon Jake!" Dad shouted and Finn's hold me tighter. "I kept giving them lots of money so they could have a good life. They have a good life."

"She's dead!" I shouted at dad and he seems shocked. "Lydia died three weeks ago, throwing a lot of money to them doesn't replace your role as a father." I said mad. This is awful. I feel guilty, how come to me and my brother Leroy Puckerman was such a different father? I feel guilty that Jake did not have a dad while growing up.

"I'm outta here. I can't even look at you right now." Noah said seeming furious and he rush upstairs.

"Puck wait." Santana said and followed him upstairs probably to try to calm him down. Must hit him harder than it hits because I spent years in Los Angeles and just talking to dad through phone calls but Noah was here, with him, every day.

"What you're gonna do now?" I asked my dad.

"I don't know." He said still shocked with the entire situation.

"Well, you better figure it out." I said and get off the couch and I held out my hand to Finn and he grabbed and got up as well.

"No, no, Rachel, wait." My dad said and I sighed. "Please Rachel, don't go. Don't be angry at me."

"I'm disappointed." I said to him. "You lied to Noah and I our whole lives. Does daddy know? About Jake?" I asked and he sighed.

"Yes." Dad said. "He found out and we got divorced. He said he just wouldn't tell you guys about it because you were too young to understand and he didn't want you guys to hate me...Like you do now."

"I'm leaving." Noah said coming downstairs with bags.

"What?" Dad asked in shock.

"I'm going to stay with the Berry side of the family." Noah said and dad gasped.

"No, Noah! Please, stay. We'll talk about this." Dad said and Noah just shook his head.

"No! We should've talked about that 14 years ago." Noah said mad and left and Santana left with him.

"I'm sorry dad, but I'm with Noah on that one." I said and left the house with them.

"How are you two?" Finn asked as we got outside.

"I feel worried about Jake. I wanna know where he is." I said. "I just wanna go home."

......

"I just need to find him, San. Is he alone? Is he with a family member? Does he need anything?" I started to blurt tons of possibilities to Santana.

"Rach! Calm down, didn't he said that it wouldn't be the last time you'd hear from him? He'll come around eventually, chill." Santana said.

"I can't chill, you know that." I said.

"Then at least try to, he'll come around again. If he really wants to get in touch with you guys, he'll come around." She said and I sighed. "I'll tell ya something tho, I wonder if by the time we graduate we'll find a fourth Puckerman around because damn! First I thought it was just Puck, then you, then Jake?!" She said and I laughed.

"I'm getting lost in this too." I said chuckling. "Gosh, if anyone come to me and say that is my sibling I would just believe in it. After this weird story of Jake, I don't doubt anything." I said and she laughed.

"Don't put much thought into it, there's literally nothing you could've done." Santana said.

"I guess you're right." I said.

"I am right, now let's go to Glee cause I'm excited to start rehearsing to Nationals." She said and I laughed and we go to the choir room together and I see Quinn giving me a death glare and I just rolled my eyes and sit between Finn and Santana and Finn place a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Guys! As you know, Nationals is in New York this year and we have a lot to practice. This is our chance to change the Glee Club." Mr.Schue said and he started talking about setlist and he decided he wanted to do original songs which freaked all of us out because no one here is a song writter.

I'm really excited for Nationals, when I joined Glee Club I thought it was lame but I love it and it's literally the best part of the day. I can't wait!