first date

"Girl, your house is amazing

"Girl, your house is amazing." Santana said in shock as I opened the door for her and she smiled.

"Thanks Sanny." I said smiling and she came in. Santana and I got close since I joined Cheerios, she's my only real friend here and it sucks that she dates Noah because she's so damn cool. We give each other a lot of nicknames, it's kinda funny.

"So, where Hudson is taking you?" She asked.

"I don't know, he won't tell me." I said annoyed. Ugh, I'm not excited at all for this date with Finn but I have to. "He says it's a surprise."

"I know what to do, I'll call him and tell him I'm here to help you to get ready and I NEED to know where he's taking you." Santana said.

"Sounds great, I mean, I don't even know what to wear." I said and she laughed.

"I'll handle Hudson, brb." She said and I laughed and she left my room to call Finn.

Dating Finn is not something I'm looking forward to but it's definitely something I have to do. Be with Finny-boy will make Noah angry. When I have Finn totally whipped for me, I'll break his heart like it's made of crystal. So I'll be the dream girl in this date and he hopefully will fall for me eventually. I know that this affects Finn more than affects Noah but it's also some kind of revenge to the way that Finn treated me in the past. And for Noah, is more to see his best friend suffering. No one likes to see the best friend suffer. Especially if it's his bitch sister that is making him feel like that.

"Alright, I'm back!" Santana said.

"So...Where is he taking me?" I asked.

"Okay, you'll have to pretend that you're surprised because I told him that I wouldn't tell you but he's taking you to this amazing Japanese restaurant downtown, it's literally the fanciest place in town. You'll love it, well, if you like sushi you'll love it." Santana said and I laughed.

"I'm obsessed with sushi." I honestly tell her. Although Finn is annoying, at least I'll enjoy food.

"I think you and Finnocence will make a good pair. He's annoying sometimes but he's a good friend. He was a good guy once but bitch Fabray totally screwed him up." Santana said and now I'm interested.

"Finn and Quinn? Ugh." I said disgusted with the pair and she laughed. "That Quinn girl is totally nuts, remember her crashing that chair on the wall? Fucking insane." I said and Santana laughed.

"She is insane, really." Santana said. "Anyway, her and Finn used to date back in freshman year but he caught her on bed with Brody Weston, he was like one of Finn's closest friends. Poor thing, he was destroyed. After that he became a womanizer. Brody was a Senior so he graduated, dumpled Quinn and went away." Santana said.

"The womanizer thing explains why every sentence he finds a way to call me hot and always stare at my ass." I said and Santana laughed loud.

"Yeah, guess that's just how he is now." She said and I shrugged softly.