i'll destroy her

"Yo Berry, you and I have to talk." Noah said and Finn and I break our kiss.

"Now?" Finn asked annoyed. "Seriously dude? Couldn't you pick like a worst time?"

"Oh please, you think I actually would like to talk to Rachel? That's why I said have not want so yeah, now it would be a good time." Noah said and Finn just rolled his eyes playfully.

"I'll see ya in Glee Club." I tell Finn and he peck my lips and left. "What do you want that I have to send my boyfriend away?"

"What do you think of Ronaldo?" Noah asked.

"I liked him, why?" I asked confused.

"He's cool but it's weird." Noah said.

"Weird how?" I asked confused.

"It's weird seeing our dad with someone that it's not daddy." Noah said. "Did you tell daddy? About Ronaldo?"

"No, you do it." I said.

"No way, you're the one who live him." Noah said.

"But he's going to be angry and upset, I know they've been divorced for years but I don't...He's going to be so upset." I said already feeling bad for daddy.

"Well, that's something you'll have to figure it out. I just had to know if you liked Ronaldo." He said.

"Why do you care if I liked Ronaldo?" I asked confused.

"Because you're smarter than me, if there was something wrong with dad's boyfriend, you would know." He said and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ronaldo didn't make me feel that anything was wrong. He's kinda cool, I like his accent." I said and Noah laughed softly.

"Yeah, it's a cool accent. Anyway, good luck on telling daddy, ha ha. Loser." He said and I rolled my eyes and tap his head and we make our way to the choir room.

Quinn's POV

Oh my gosh, did I hear it right?

Puck and Rachel...Brother and sister? I did not see that one coming. And why do they hide it? This is really weird. There's something into it and I'll find out what it is, and hopefully find out something that will make Rachel and Finn break up.

Finn HAS to be mine. He's my only shot of being popular and prom Queen. I know that Coach Sylvester would never take me back in the squad and Finn is my only way back on top.

I'll destroy Rachel Berry.

Rachel's POV

"So good to see that you didn't kill my girlfriend." Finn said when Noah and I came into the choir room and we chuckled and I sit next to him and he put his arm around me and pulls me to a kiss.

"Or that she didn't kill my boyfriend." Santana joked and we all laughed.

"He's big, too much trouble to hide the body." I said amd they laughed.

"What did Puck need?" Finn asked curiously.

"Nothing you should worry about, I swear." I said to him. I know he doesn't like when I don't explain things but it's just...Complicated. "Wanna go out after glee?" I asked biting my lip softly and playing with his hair softly and he smiled.

"Have I ever turned you down?" He asked smiling and I chuckled and kissed him softly.

......

"You look so cute." Finn said and I smiled to him and eat one of the fries.

"I literally look the same as every day. Literally, even the clothes. I don't like to wear the Cheerios uniform every day but I have to, Coach Sylvester is a pain about it." I tell him and he laughed.

"Still you manage to look cute every day." He said smiling and I smiled to him.

"Aww, thank you baby." I said smiling. "You realized that every time we go out we end up eating trash food? When we complete one year together I'll be a ball but I'll be a happy ball." I said and he laughed.

"We'll be two happy balls tho." He said laughing and we high. "It's really funny listening to you talk cause you talk a lot and you always have some funny comments that you say trying to be serious but you always sound hilarious." He said and I laughed.

"Should I take this as a compliment? That you can't take me serious?" I said and he laughed.

"Yeah B, take it as a compliment. The only serious thing in my life is my commitment to you, besides that nothing is serious, I like fun stuff." He said.

"Well, you should at least take your studies seriously." I said and he laughed.

"See? Funny girl." He said and tap the end of my nose with his finger and I laughed.

"Just a fun fact, Funny Girl is my favorite Broadway musical." I said and he laughed. "So I appreciate when you call me a funny girl."

"I know that, baby. You make that clear every opportunity." He said and I laughed.

"I don't even know what you know and what you don't know about me. I feel like I tell you a lot of useless details." I said and he laughed.

"I keep all the useless details in my brain. I like every new and useless information about you." He said and I laughed. "You're an interesting person, B." He said said and I just smiled.

"It's so cute the way that you call me B. I like it." I said and he laughed.

"B is the short for Berry or babe, everyone calls you Rach, I like to be a bit different." He said and I smiled.

"Well, you are my boyfriend so you deserve to be different." I said and he smiled.

I fell so hard for him.

......

"Hey daddy, I'm glad you're here." I said.

"Rachel! What you're doing up late?" He asked confused and take off his white coat.

"I kind of have to tell you something." I said.

"Rachel...You're pregnant?!" He exclaimed and I laughed.

"No, no, not pregnant." I said and he seemed relieved. "It's about dad."

"What did he do?" Daddy asked and I chuckled.

"Nothing bad it's just that I feel like I gotta tell you, well...Dad has a boyfriend. He introduced him to me and Noah a few days ago and I felt that I should tell you. He's really cool if that matters." I said biting my lip and daddy looks blank.

"Oh my..." He said in shock.

"You're okay?" I asked.

"What?! Yeah, yeah, of course I'm okay. I'm more than okay! I'm great! I'm just going to my room to sleep, long day at work." He said going upstairs and I frowned confused and while I was making my way upstairs I heard the sound of something breaking.

Poor daddy.