jake puckerman

"Hey dad." I said with a smile.

"My girl!" Dad said smiling and hugged me.

"I just got here, where are you going?" I asked.

"Lunch with Ronaldo, you wanna go?" Dad asked.

"Oh no, I don't wanna third wheel. Is Noah here?" I asked knowing that he isn't.

"Nope, he went away for the weekend with Santana's family to their lake house." Dad said. "But he should be back tomorrow."

"Oh, so I came here for nothing? Oh that sucks. Whatever, I'll just stick around until I get bored of here and go to my other home." I said and dad laughed.

"Okay then, have fun here, sweetie." He said and gave me a hug and left.

Finally!

I needed this house empty because of something, I need to do a little bit of investigating. I've been stuck in the whole Jake Puckerman thing since Wednesday and today it's the first time that the house it's finally going to be empty.

I grabbed my phone ans called someone who would be perfect to help me since Santana isn't here. I called my sister in law, Marley Hudson. "Hey Rach!" Marls said through the phone and I smiled.

"Hey Marls! I need your help, you're good at finding people online right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Finn always say that I'm going to work for the FBI." She said and I chuckled. "You need to find someone online? Oh no! Does Finn have a mistress and you wanna find her Instagram? I hate my brother!"

"Why?!" I hear Finn's voice in the background and I laughed.

"No, no, it's not Finn related." I said laughing. "But do you think you can come here and help me to find someone?"

"Sure, I love being a detective." She said and I laughed. "Which one of your houses?"

"The Puckerman." I said.

"Alright, I'll tell Finn to drop me off there and that we will have a girls day."

"You're so awesome, thanks Marls." I said smiling.

"Anytime girl, see ya in a few." She said and hang up the phone.

Finn's POV

"Hello idiot, I need a ride." Marley said entering my room and I frowned confused.

"Where to?" I asked confused.

"Your girlfriend's house." Marley said and I frowned.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"We're having a girls day, which you're not invited to." Marley said.

"So you want a ride and you call me idiot and you exclude me? Well, sucks for you, I'm having fun in my bed." I said and she looks annoyed.

"Please Finny, you know you're the best brother ever and I'm sure Rachel thinks you're the best boyfriend." She said and I chuckled. "Or else she would've dumped you." She said and I laughed.

"Fine, I'll take you." I said and she smiled. "I'll just change first."

"I'll be downstairs waiting." She said.

I like the idea of my girl and my sister spending time together, well, unless they decide to team up against me, that wouldn't be cool. I wonder what they're going to do, I don't like to be left out!

"Finn!" Marley squealed and I groaned while going downstairs.

"I'm here, geez!" I said annoyed and she grabbed her purse and we left and get in the car. "Don't make my girlfriend break up with me in the end of the day please." I said and she laughed.