bonding

"Who the fuck are you?" Jake Puckerman asked confused opening his door.

"Someone that can help you to get what you want." I answered with a smile. "I'm Quinn Fabray and you are Jake Puckerman."

"How do you know that?" He asked confused.

"I know your siblings, Noah Puckerman and Lea or Rachel or whatever you know her for." I said and he seems extra confused.

"How do you know about that?" He asked suspicious.

"I find my ways." I said. Truth is, I've been tracking Rachel Berry's life for the past few weeks, everything she does, I even hacked her phone and computer so I have access to everything in her phone and laptop. That's how I found out about Jake. "I'm not a big fan of your sister, and I know that they rejected you, which it was totally unfair. But I can help you to get your revenge."

"Come in." Jake said opening his door and opening the door. "What do you have in mind?"

"A few things but right now let me tell you what you'll have to do." I said with a smile. "For now I just need you to get close to her."

"I tried and they sent me away." Jake said.

"It will be different, just try again." I said.

"And what else should I do?" He asked.

"You'll know when is time." I said smiling. "We have a deal?" I asked helding out my hand to him.

"Yeah." He said and shook my hand I smiled.

"Remember, you never met me, okay?" I said.

"Quinn Fabray who?" He said and I smiled.

He's definitely my favorite Puckerman.

Rachel's POV

"Noah! Get the door!" I shouted. The bell is totally ruining my amazing kisses with my boyfriend.

"Busy!" He shouted back and I groaned and Finn chuckled.

"Why do we keep him here if he can't do a small favor?" I complained and Finn laughed and I peck his lips and get off the bed and went to the door and fix my cheerleading uniform that was very messed because of Finn's hands.

"Oh." I said surprised when I saw who was on the other side. "Jake, hey." I said confused but with a smile. "Come in." I said and he came in.

"Nice house." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. "I'm so sorry for the other day, really. I was horrible to you and you did not deserve it. And I'm also so sorry for your loss."

"Thank you." He said with a small smile.

"You want anything? Water? Juice?" I offered.

"No, I'm fine. I just really wanted the opportunity to get to know you guys." He said and I smiled.

"You want me to bring Noah downstairs?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good." He said with a smile and I went upstairs.

"Hey comeback." Finn whined and I laughed.

"No can do, you know who is downstairs? Jake." I said and Finn seems surprised.

"Brother Jake?" Finn asked and I nodded.

"Cmon, let's go downstairs." I said and he get off the bed and followed me to Noah's room.

"What do you want?" Noah asked annoyed while playing something.

"Jake is downstairs, cmon, let's talk to him." I said.

"Oh damn." Noah said shocked and the three of us went downstairs.

"Is he a fourth Puckerman that I did not know about?" Jake asked confused looking to Finn and we laughed.

"No, no, no, I'm Finn Hudson, Rachel's boyfriend." Finn said and Jake smiled.

"How long you two are together?" Jake asked.

"Hm...7 months?" Finn said a bit unsure.

"It has been that long?" Noah asked surprised.

"Yeah, we got together in September and it's April. So yeah, so in two days we celebrate 7 months." Finn said and I smiled.

"And how about you? You have a girlfriend?" Jake asked Noah.

"I do, her name is Santana. We're together for over a year now." Noah said with a smile.

"Oh so I'm the only Puckerman without a relationship, wow." Jake said joking and me laughed.

"So Jake...You're moving here to Lima?" I asked.

"I don't know, I was between moving to Denver with my aunt or moving to Lima with my dad, whom I never actually had many conversations with." Jake said and I sighed.

"I think Lima is a very great choice." I said and he chuckled. "And don't worry about your dad, he may be a jerk but we're here." I said with a smile and he smiled back at us.

"Yeah...I just don't know how I would feel about living with him because my whole life he just gave me money and birthday calls." Jake said and my heart broke, I feel so sad for him.

"But I could back to dad's house, then it would be you, me and him. Rachel lives here with my other dad, it's a crazy divorce story." Noah suggested.

"Yeah...I guess that wouldn't be bad." Jake said and we smiled to him.

"Since when you know about Rach and I?" Noah asked and I'm curious to know that.

"My whole life." Jake said and we're shocked.

"No fucking way, seriously? I swear to God, we never dreamed with the possibility of having another brother." I said and he chuckled.

"I know that." Jake said chuckling. "I just knew that my father was married to another man and had two kids. But I just ignored that information mostly of the time because it wouldn't make me feel any good. But my mom always said that siblings are great and that I shouldn't just ignore the fact that I have two and now that she passed away, I decided to get in touch with you." He explained.

"We're sorry for our dad." I said sad for him.

"It wasn't your fault." Jake said shrugging. "I'm just glad we're getting to know each other."

"Better late than never, right?" Finn said and Jake smiled.

"Totally." He said.

We kept talking for a few hours, Jake is really cool. He talked about his dancing and Finn talked about his lack of talent when it comes to dancing. We talked about music that is something that we all have in common. The boys talked a lot about sports and that time I was more focused on eating than at listening to the talk. But now it's been a few hours since he got here and he said he had to leave and that makes me sad.

"He's actually really cool." Noah said.

"Yeah, I wish I could've met him earlier." I said pouting softly.

"He's really nice, you guys are lucky, he could be a dick." Finn said and we laughed.

"No, the jerky genes were just Noah's." I joked and Finn laughed.

"You're one to talk." Noah said ironically.

"I should get going too, it's getting late." Finn said and I pouted.

"Nooo." I whined and Finn laughed and so did Noah while he went upstairs.

"I'll call you later." He said chuckling and I walked him to the door. "Bye babe." He said with a smile and I peck his lips.

"Bye." I said still pouting and he laughed. "Love you." I said with a small smile.

"I love you too." He said and give me another peck and I smiled snd wat him leaving.

Today was a great day.