nationals?

"I had a blast with you last night." I said to Finn and he smiled to me.

"Yeah, it was very fun." He said smiling and I peck his lips a couple of times and rest my face on his chest just chilling there.

"Rachel Berry, I was looking for you." A familiar voice and look to the other side and saw Jesse St. James and I immediately rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"I was wondering if your thought again about our date?" He asked and I frowned and Finn slowly let go of me. "Oh shit, is that the boyfriend? My bad."

"Dude, leave." I said annoyed and he left smirking and I rolled my eyes and I was going back to the old position but Finn didn't let me and I frowned.

"Who is he? And why he was talking about a date with you? And how does he know that you have a boyfriend?" Finn asked and I sighed.

"His name is Jesse St. James, two days ago I met him in the Hotel lobby while I was waiting for everyone to come so we could hang out. He tried to make conversation but it was just annoying. He asked me out on a date and I told him that I have a boyfriend and he said and I quote 'if you don't care, I don't care either' but I told him that I do care and that I didn't want to go out with him. He said that I shouldn't care because a date in New York would be amazing and I told him that it was a great idea and I should tell that to my boyfriend. I got annoyed and got up and left. Just that, chill." I said a bit annoyed. I hate when people don't trust me.

"Oh so a guy literally asked you out and you didn't feel like you should tell me?" Finn asked angry. "Sounds weird, almost seems like you liked to be asked out by Jesse." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You seriously don't think that, do you? I know it doesn't sound good because I'm not telling you to sound good, I'm telling you because it's the truth. And of course I didn't like or else I wouldn't have left, Finn. I thought about telling you but this is what I was trying to avoid, an annoyed Finn before Nationals." I said annoyed with his reaction. Tons of girls try to flirt with him at school every day and you don't see me getting angry all of sudden.

"Well, I wouldn't be angry one hour before going on stage if you had just simply told me." Finn said.

"Okay, fine! I was wrong for not telling you, I'm sorry. Geez." I said annoyed.

"So meaningful." Finn said ironically.

"What do you want me to do? I'm not wrong, I didn't do anything." I said getting angry. "I'm sorry for not telling you that Jesse asked me out but honestly I also forgot about it."

"Whatever, let's just talk later." Finn said annoyed and we just keep quiet. This had to happen an hour before going on stage and singing a love song with him. Gosh, this sucks! Finn and I were never the type of couple that fight, we barely do. So when we fight, it definitely means something. I know that in this case his jealousy and my annoyance are the problem but I also know that we will figure it out.

We always do, it's Finn and I.

"Hey, I'll go out for some air really quick, I'll be right back." I said to Finn that was still hanging there quietly.

"Uh huh, don't take long." He said seeming still annoyed with our little argument.

"I won't." I said annoyed and left the backstage and go outside the teather, it's an empty area and it will help me to think. This is frustrating, I don't like us being angry at each other. I like us being lovey dovey. I should just go back inside and talk to him more calmly now.

"Rachel!" I turn around and I was surprised.

"Jake!" I said smiling but VERY surprised. "What you're doing here?" I asked with a smile.

"Sorry sis." He said and I frowned confused and immobilized me and put a clothe in my mouth and although I try to get off his arms I just faint.

Finn's POV

I look to the clock in my phone and frowned. It's been long 10 minutes since Rachel left. I feel kinds guilty, I know that she didn't mean to hurt me but she has to understand why I was pissed, she hid from that Jesse thing and I didn't like it. But I know this all is just a big misunderstanding and we will work it out as soon as she comeback. I'm worried, she told me she wouldn't take long.

I walk through the backstage and don't see her anywhere. I went outside and don't see her anywhere, this is definitely weird. She said to me that she would come outside to get some air and now she isn't anywhere to be found.

I grabbed my phone and started to call her but it would go straight to voicemail, she turned off her phone. Is she that angry at me that she left? Of course not, she wouldn't leave. I tried to call her more but no answer. Shit, where's my girlfriend?

I went back to the backstage where everyone was and decided to go to Mr.Schue. "Mr.Schue?" I said and he looks at me.

"Everything okay, Finn?" He asked worriedly.

"Not really, I can't find Rachel anywhere." I said and he looks worried.

"What do you mean you can't find Rachel?" He asked. "She has to be on stage in 30 minutes."

"I know, but I can't find her. She told me she would go out for air and that was 20 minutes ago. I looked through everywhere and she wasn't nowhere. Mr.Schue, I'm scared." I said.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll find her." He said and I slowly nodded but I won't rest until I find her. "Guys! Gather around here." Mr.Schue said and we all get in a circle around him. "We have to be on stage in 30 minutes and Rachel is no where to be found. We need to find her."

"She told me she would go out for air and she didn't comeback. I tried to call her many times but just went straight to voicemail." I said. "Mr.Schue, I'm sorry but I won't go on stage without her."

"Any of you will, we can't go on stage with one of ours missing." Mr.Schue said. When he said missing it felt like a punch in the stomach because our last conversation wasn't good. Shit. I'll find her, I have to. Hopefully this is all a misunderstanding and she doesn't even realize how long she has been gone.

"Mercedes and I are going to check in the bathroom to see if she isn't stuck there or something." Santana said and we all nodded.

Puck, Mr.Schue and I went outside and walked around the block but this is fucking New York, we don't find her anywhere. I keep trying to call her but it's always voicemail. Where the heck is my girlfriend? I need to find her.

Where is Rachel?