sectionals

"I don't wanna screw up." I said wrapping my arms around Finn's waist and he chuckled and place a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll be there with you, so just chill." He said and I smiled and rest my face on his chest and he place his chin on my head.

"You guys are so annoyingly cute." Kurt said and we laughed.

"Thanks, it's hard carrying the weight of being the cutest couple in the club on our shoulders." Finn joked and everyone laugh.

"You wish." Santana said and we laughed and I just hug Finn tighter. I am head over heels for him, I really love him. He just drives me crazy. "By the way, party at my house after. My parents are out of town." Santana said with a smile.

"I'm in, even if we win or if we lose, alcohol sounds great." Noah said.

"Agree." Blaine said.

"Oh no, drunk Blaine isn't a cool Blaine." Sam complained and we laughed.

"Why?" I asked confused. I never saw any of them drunk. I'm kinda curious, I'll admit.

"He like drink two cups and get wasted." Kurt said,

"I do not." Blaine complained.

"Oh but you do." Mercedes said laughing.

We stay in the backstage as we watch another group sing. I'm singing a duet with Finn, which is pretty exciting. We're singing a duet of No Air, and we actually sound really good together. I'm excited but also nervous. It's just that I was younger, people used to tell me that I sucked so badly that sometimes I even wonder if they were right. But mostly of the time I just am very aware of my talent. But today is not one of those days, so I'm just really nervous.

"I wanna see you all drunk." I said.

"Mercedes becomes the happy girl drunk." Sam said.

"So does Tina!" Mercedes added making everyone laugh.

"Mike is the one who never gets drunk no matter how much it drinks." Artie said.

"Brittany becomes the stripper." Santana said.

"If you got it, flaunt it." Brittany said making everyone laugh.

"And what kind of drunk are you, Rachel?" Quinn asked. "The one who starts telling the truth?" She asked giving me a look and a smirk and I frowned confused and everyone looks at me.

"The one who doesn't remember anything in the next day so I don't know what I do." I said and everyone laugh. "And you?" I asked looking up to Finn. "What type are you?"

"Frankenteen becomes the one who hugs the friends and tell them he loves them all the time." Kurt said.

"At least I don't become you who has dancer syndrome when you drink." Finn said and Kurt laughed.

"I'm loving that you all are being exposed here." I said laughing.

Some time later, it's time for the performance and I'm super nervous. I'm alone with Finn behind the doors and I'm just nervous. He looks at me with a smile and I smiled back at him and he comes in my direction.

"Break a leg." I tell him and he smiled.

"I love you." He said and my eyes widened in shock but I smiled.

"I love you too." I say to him with a smile and he just smiled and kissed me softly.

"Now let's do this." He said with a smile and I smiled back at him and he goes back to his spot and winked at me before starting.