first day

"I still think this is extremely ridiculous." I tell my dad. "Terrible ending to an awesome summer."

"Rachel..." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Go brush your teeth or else you'll be late." He said and I groaned and get off the table and went to back to my room. I brushed my teeth, put light makeup on, that it was just concealer, mascara, blush, not much eyeshadow and my favorite gloss. My hair is loosened up in waves and my outfit is pretty. I like what I see on the mirror.

Such a shame I'm wasting this in Ohio.

"Bye dad, have fun at work. Even tho, I think the only case you'll have is just going to be just some stupid old socialite thinking that you can make a miracle to make her look younger." I said and he laughed and he kissed my cheek.

"Have fun at school, talk to your brother." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I make no promisses." I tell him before leaving through the door and I get into my black convertible bmw that was my birthday gift. My daddy is a very famous plastic surgeon and I seriously don't understand why he came back here. He literally already operate famous people, like, important people. So I really don't understand why he would come to Lima, Ohio that probably the most famous people to ever step on this town it's probably himself.

I hear some whistles and I look to the car next to mines and a blonde guy with huge lips was there with another guy that I would recognize anywhere, Finn Hudson...Son of a bitch. I just rolled my eyes annoyed even tho they can't see it because I'm wearing sunglasses but I can't help it.

"Hey gorg, are you single?" Finn asked and I see that the traffic lights became green again so I just take off immediately and hold myself to not give them the middle finger.

I get at the McKinley High School and park my car and take off my sunglasses and get off my car really annoyed after my encounter with Finn. He probably goes to McKinley as well because I know that Noah does or else I wouldn't be at this school.

Shit.

I walk towards the school and take a deep breathe before coming in. I can't believe I'm actually here, shit! I opened the front doors and went inside and I'm kind of lost actually. It's pretty crowded already.

I see all kinds of people, some guys with the same jackets that Finn and that blonde guy were wearing and I figure they're the jocks, I see girls walking around in cheerleading uniforms and high ponytails, I see some geeks socializing to other geeks and I see other all of people as I try to find my way to the principal's office.

"Hey, can you help me?" I asked to the first girl that walked next to me and I just realized who she was after I stopped her, Santana Lopez.

"Yeah, sure, whatevs. What do you need?" She asked. It's kind of funny because no one remembers me but I remember all of them. And I changed A LOT! My hair is different, I don't wear big glasses that was disproportionate to my face, I don't have weird braces anymore, and I lost a lot of pounds. The only thing that didn't change much was my height. And of course I don't wear knee skirts with animal sweaters anymore.

"Where's the Principal's office?" I asked confused. "I'm new here." I tell her.

"I'll take you there." She said with a friendly smile and I'm kind of surprised that she's being nice.

"You're hot." She said and I was taken by surprise with that one.

"Thank you, but you're not really my type." I said nervously and she laughed.

"Chill girl, I'm not hitting on you, I actually have a boyfriend and I love him." She said laughing so I guess she wasn't offended. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to join the Cheerios." She said and we stop outside a room. "And I like your style, is original." I smiled with the compliment.