the plan is on

"Hey Quinn." I said with a smirk approaching her in her locker. Although I hate Quinn Fabray with all my heart, I kind of want to help to get back at her.

"Oh hey Finny." She said smiling to me.

"So...You know I broke up with Rachel, right?" I said and she nodded. "That girl is just a bitch, don't you think? I realized that she never loved me like you do." I said half smiling and Quinn smiled. "So I was wondering if you would like to maybe...I don't know watch a movie or something?"

"I would LOVE that." Quinn said smiling.

"Awesome! Text me, okay?" I said half smiling and she smiled.

"Sure." She said smirking and I fake a smile one last time and left.

Ugh, I hate her but the plan it's on.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text my actual girlfriend that I love very much. I texted her and we decided to skip school together because we spent so long a part that right now we just wanna be together. I told her to meet me up at my house because it's going to be empty. I park my car at my place and went inside a few minutes later the bell ring and I gladly opened the door and my girlfriend.

"Babe!" I exclaimed happily and she smiled and I pull her inside the house and I kissed her. "Hello there my actual girlfriend." I said and she smiled and pecked my lips.

"Hello there my boyfriend." She said with a smirk. "Gosh, I know we only spent a week apart but dammit I missed you." She said and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"The house is empty, ya know? Wanna go to my room?" I asked and she smirked.

"Of course." She said smirking and I lift her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I smirked and bring her to my bedroom.

......

"Although I'm really happy here we need to get dressed because soon mom is going to be here and we need to pretend that just got back from school." I said and she laughed and we get off my bed and we get dressed. "You know...I never told my family that we broke up." I tell her and she looks surprised.

"Really?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah, the past week they would always ask like where were you and I would make up excuses. They asked why I was sad and I would say that we had argued or something. I just thought that if I didn't tell it wasn't true." I said and she small smiled.

"You could've told me that earlier, you have no idea how much I've cried thinking that your family hated me." She said and I chucked.

"You cried?" I asked surprised.

"Very much. I thought they would hate me forever like they hate Quinn." She said and I laughed. "I love you and your family."

"It's cute that you care about what they think of you. Trust me, they love you." I said and she smiled and leaned in and kissed me softly then hugged me. "I missed you." She whispered to me and I chuckled.

"Me too, baby. By the way, school today was awesome, wasn't it?" I said and she laughed.

"Oh definitely, amazing." She said and I laughed snuggling with her on my bed. "Gosh, there aren't enough words to describe how much I missed being like that with you, just lying on the bed and doing pretty much nothing but talk and kiss." She said and I smiled. Damn, this girl is the love of my life.

"I missed this too. You're the love of my life." I tell her and she smiled to me.

Oh that smile makes my stomach flip.