it's not over

"Well, well, well." I said with a smirk approaching Quinn Fabray in her locker.

"What do you want, Puckie?" She said ironically and I rolled my eyes.

"Talk to you, I'm not sure if you'll like to hear what I have to say tho. But you have to, milf." I said and her eyes widened.

"What did you just call me?" She asked shocked.

"Milf but well...You didn't really went through with the pregnancy so you're not exactly a milf." I whispered to her and she looks shocked.

"Wait...H-how?" She asked in shock.

"The thing is Fabray, I just need you to stay away from me, my family and my boyfriend. Your secret is safe with me." I said. "Well, only if mines is safe with you." I said and she buffed.

"Fine, I'll keep your secret if you keep mines." Quinn said. "But well...I don't know about staying away from Finn because he's totally whipped for me and there's nothing I can do about it." She said smirking.

"Well...I wouldn't be so sure about that." I said with a winning smile.

"Well, he went to my house on Saturday and we're together now." She said and I laughed.

"And when you two got together? Before or after he left? Was when you appeared with red lingerie?" I asked smirking and her jaw fell.

"How do you know that?" She asked in shock.

"Who do you think that found what I needed? Finn Hudson, my boyfriend." I said smirking. "So are we even, Fabray?" Oh she seems so pissed.

"Yes." She said harshly.

"Well, it's always great talking to you." I said with a smirk. "And just FYI." I said leaning in her ear. "Finn doesn't like red lingerie, he likes the black one." I said and she seems so fucking angry and I winked at her and left feeling really good.

I love seeing a bitch going down.

Quinn's POV

Oh this fight is not over yet. If Rachel Berry think she won this war...She has no idea of what's coning to get her. I'm done playing nice with her.

I'll make such a good plan that she'll pray to had never left Los Angeles, she's going to pray that she had never walked into my life.

She thinks she's Mrs.Perfect, she has the grades, she has the boyfriend, she has the mansion, she has the popularity, she has the rich family, she has everything! Everything! This is so unfair.

But I'll get her, I'll think of something, I want her to suffer like she's making me suffer now reminding me of the whole Brody's baby situation. I'll find a way to destroy Rachel Berry for good.

Rachel's POV

"Hey there my boyfriend." I said in Finn's ear trying to not be loud because we're in the library and I place a kiss on his cheek.

"Hi." He said seeming surprised to see me. "What you're doing here?" He asked surprised and I sit in front of him.

"I don't know, what people do in the library?" I asked ironically and he chuckled quietly.

"Mean." He joked and I giggled and I blow him a kiss and he winked and I grabbed my stuff out of my backpack and put over the table and opened my Biology book and my notebook and started taking notes because I have a test in two days.

"Why you're staring at me? I can't concentrate when you're staring." I asked looking up and saw Finn indeed staring at me and he just half smiled.

"You look adorbs when you're concentrated so I can't stop looking at you." He said and I smiled.