threatening

A Month Later - Quinn's POV

This is just perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Lea Rachel Berry Puckerman. At least she wasn't fully lying about her name. But after a long time of researches I found everything I needed to know about Rachel Berry aka Lea Puckerman.

Rachel is Puck's twin sister and I remember him having a weird sister back in Elementary school but he didn't talk to her tho. I remember that I used to make fun of her and so did Finn and many other kids. Her perfect Finny was a jerk to her.

She changed a lot, I'll give her that. But finding her old pics is probably her worst nightmare and I found them. I could easily spread them around school and her popularity would go to the trash but I don't want that. If those pictures of her started to go around the school I know that Finn as the trophy boyfriend would be there for her, holding her while she cries.

I need to make sure that she'll break up with him. I printed all the papers with her information and her pictures and put in the folder. I'm not being a bitch, I just want her boyfriend, I don't want to ruin her life.

I leave the library that was where I was doing all my research and went look for Rachel. I find her by her locker with Finn. The way he looks at her shows that he really loves her...And that only makes my plan better. I need her to destroy his heart completly.

"Hey Rachel, can we talk?" I asked with a smile amd both look at me confused.

"No?" Rachel said confused.

"Oh but you'll like to hear what I have to say. Better yet, what I have to show you." I said with a smirk.

"What is it?" Finn asked confused.

"Oh Finny there's nothing here for you, it's strictly business between Rachel and I." I said with a smirk.

"This is weird." Rachel said confused. "But fine, I'll hear you."

"Oh no, Rach. You know she doesn't have anything good to say, don't waste your time." Finn complained.

"Chill, I'll meet you in the car, babe." She said chuckling and kissed his cheek softly and she went to the auditorium with me.

"So...What do you want?" Rachel asked confused.

"You tell me, Lea Puckerman." I said with a smirk and her eyes widened.

"What did you just call me?" She asked in shock.

"Oh you heard me." I said.

"How...How do you know?" She asked in shock.

"I overheard you and Puck talking and he said our dad and I was shocked but then I remembered that when we were younger, I remembered that he had a twin sister. So I started to look up online, I broke even into the Principal's office to make this copy. And you know, in your school record have all your information. Then I just had to dag deeper and deeper and I found pictures and then finally everything made sense in my mind. You are that weirdo that everyone used to make fun of. Me, Finn, your brother, Karofsky, Sam, Brittany and tons of other people. Like the whole school. I remember that you suddenly disappeared and no one actually cared to know where were you until now. You changed but you can't change your past. You're doing a good job on hiding it tho." I said and she looks so pissed off and that is making my day.

"And what do you want? You want me to quit Cheerios and give your spot back?" She asked.

"Oh no, Coach Sylvester wouldn't take me back after the whole accident with the chair." I said.

"Accident? You smashed a chair against the wall." Rachel said and I rolled my eyes. "And what do you want then? You wouldn't be talking to me if you didn't want something, you would've gone straight to Jewfro's and he would've published."

"I want Finn." I said smirking.

"What?!" She exclaimed mad.

"You have to break up with Finn. But not just break up, I need you to destroy his heart, tell him you never loved him, that you were just using him or whatever, I don't care how you're doing it, I just need you to do it. And don't you dare try to fool me or else I'll do way worse than give it to Jewfro. I'll print pictures and put on lockers, put on cafeteria, in classes. Everywhere. And when people start to firget about it, I'll do it again." I said and her eyes are teary. "Here has every bit of information you may need. Here has all the pictures, all the school records that I stole from the Principal's office, everything. And this can be yours and you can destroy it but, you just have to break up with Finn first."

"So you're threatening me?" Rachel asked.

"A 100%." I said smirking.

"I can destroy Finn's feelings but he will never ever be with you again. He hates you, his family hates you, everyone hates you." Rachel said. "And how will I know that you didn't make any copies and that you'll post them even if I break up with him?"

"I don't win anything with spreading your pics. So if you break up with Finn, I won't spread anything because I know that you would get back together with him. But if you do, I'll spread everything." I said with a smile and she's so pissed. "Well, I said what I needed to say. You have three days to break up with him or else, this is going everywhere." I said showing her the folder in my hands and she's so mad that if looks could kill, I would be dead. I smirk to her one last time and make my way out of the auditorium.

Finn Hudson is going to be mines.

Rachel's POV

I'm going to kill that bitch.

I can't believe this...Break up with Finn. I need to find a way to not break up with him, something about Quinn Fabray that will cause her as much pain as she's causing be right now.

I hate her with all my body, every fiber in my body.

I get out of the auditorium and make my to the parking lot and see Finn waiting for me next to his car and distracted with his phone.

I don't wanna break up with him, I just can't.

I make my way towards him and he looked up and saw me and smiled. "Hey! How was the talk with Quinn?" He asked and I just hugged him really tight. "Woah." He said surprised chuckling and hugged me back and I just breath his sent.

"It was fine...I just missed you." I lied and he chuckled.

"Who's the needy one now, huh?" He said and I look up to him and tip toed and kissed him softly.

I love him so much. I don't know what to do.