she loves you

Next Day

"Hey bro, you're alright? You look like you were hit by a truck." I said approaching Finn. I'm doing what I told my sister yesterday, I'm going to be a better brother for her.

"I wish, I rather being hit by a truck a thousand times. Rachel broke up with me. She really is a selfish bitch like you told me, I should've listened to you. She cheated on me, she said she got bored of me and that I never meant anything to her. Can you believe on that? I can't believe I was so dumb." Finn said mad and punch the locker angrily making a lot of people stare at him.

"Hey, listen to me. She did not cheat on you, okay? She didn't." I tell him.

"What you even know?" Finn asked annoyed.

"I know everything and it's just too complicated to explain. She had to break up with you but she didn't want to. It's more complicated than you think." I said. "I think I'm saying more than I should."

"And how do you know that she wasn't lying? You told me yourself that she's a bitch. She's a pathological liar that probably is afraid of commitment." He said and I get it that he's upset that he won't talk about my sis like this.

"Woah, you know that Rachel and I have our troubles and I would never help her if it wasn't necessary. So trust me when I say that she did not do it." I tell him and he buffed. "And she didn't mean anything she said to you."

"Why she would say that to me then? Why?!" He shouted upset and I can see tears in his eyes.

"It's not my story to tell." I said.

"And why she is doing this to me? You have no idea what it feels like to be heartbroken. I thought that Quinn had hurt me but damn...Rachel is way worst. Why she's lying to me? Why?" He asked frustrated. "Why she broke up with me?"

"Again, not my story to tell. But she has valid reasons. Just please don't give up on her, she'll come around eventually." I said to him.

"Why you're being so nice to Rachel even tho you always made clear that you two hate each other? Wait, it was with you that you cheated me with? With her best friend's boyfriend and my best best friend?" He asked in shock and angry. "And you're probably guilty and trying to push me back to her."

"EW! No! No! I love my girlfriend, Santana Lopez. And I could be single and I would rather die than doing anything with Rachel." I said being honest. Ew, she's my sister but he doesn't know that yet.

"I don't understand why she would say all of that if she doesn't mean anything. Why she would do that to me? As long no one explains to me what the hell is going on I don't know in what believe. I don't know if I should believe in you or in what she told me." He said. Damn it, this giant really loves my sister. He seems so sad now without her.

"Trust me." I said.

"And how do you know? Why she would tell you and lie to me?" He asked hurt.

"Like I've said: not my story to tell. But she loves you very much. So please believe in me." I said to him. "Go to her house and try talk to her, maybe she'll open up. Even tho, the chances of her opening up are small, you can try."

"Rachel is not one to change her mind. She broke up with me and she won't change her mind on that. So maybe what you're telling me it's true and she really doesn't meant what she said and she didn't cheat on me but still, she lied to me and I don't appreciate when people lie to me." He said seeming pissed and he left and I buffed.

Quinn Fabray is so lucky that she's a girl and I don't hit girls because if she were a dude I would kill her with my bare hands. Seriously, I would punch her face so many times.

"HEY! FABRAY!" I called out when I saw her and she looks at me confused and I make my way towards her and grabbed her by the arm and drag her to the janitor's closet.

"Ouch! You're hurting me!" She complained.

"I wish I could do way worst but you're a girl." I said mad. "I swear to God Quinn Fabray that you're messing with the wrong family." I said and she laughed.

"Look, I hate your sister but I won't tell anyone the truth about her. I just wanted Finn and she was on the way." She said with a smile. "Now that they broke up, I won't do anything."

"Quinn, I swear to God that I won't stop until I find something about you and you'll stop threatening my sister." I said mad.

"I thought you two didn't like each other." She said.

"She is my sister and you don't mess with my family. So you better start praying a lot Quinn Fabray or you may try to take my sister down but you'll take yourself too." I said mad.

"I don't have any secrets." Quinn said.

"We'll see about that." I said mad and get off the closet furiously. I'll find something about her.

"Hey babe." Santana said approaching me and pecked my lips.

"Hi." I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked confused.

"Nothing, just family stuff." I said.

"That annoying sister?" Santana asked.

"Well, yeah. But she's not annoying, well, she is. But I love her. We made up." I said and Santana smiled.

"That's amazing! So can I meet her?" She asked excitedly and I sighed.

"Is more complicated than that." I said and Santana buffed. I date Santana for a long time and she never met my sister. Well, she met her but she doesn't know. "Have you talked to Rachel?"

"No, she didn't come to school today, which is weird because Rachel never miss school." Santana said.

"Wait, she didn't tell you?" I asked.

"Tell me what?" Santana said.

"She broke up with Finn." I said and Santana gasped. "I guess she's too crushed to even talk."

"Wait, she broke up?! Why?!" Santana said.

"I can't tell, the reason is beyond me." I said. "But I think you should give her a call."

"I don't understand why she would do that. She loves him so much, she's literally crazy for him." She said and I just shrugged.

Poor Rach...