the break up

3 Days Later

"Tic tac, Berry. Today is the last day of our agreement." Quinn said looking at me with a winning smile. That bitch, I'll kill her. I didn't find anything that would make her back off on that.

"I'll do it but let me tell you something, Fabray." I said angrily and grabbed her by the arm and squeezed tightly and her eyes widened. "I'll make your life a living hell. You better don't screw up because if I find something about you, you'll be destroyed. You hear me? You better be Mrs.Perfect from now on or in the first slip I'll be there to make it even worst." I said and squeezed her arm tighter with my nails. "So if you dare to try to leak any of this information even after the break up, I swear to God that I don't have words to describe what I'll do to you. Am I being clear? Are you going to leak any of this?" I said looking into her eyes furiously.

"I won't, I'll keep my word. I won't leak anything." She said and I let go of her arm and make my way to the auditorium and text Finn so he can meet me there. I hate this.

I know that I may be seeing selfish and that Quinn leaking the truth about me shouldn't affect me but the memories that I have from that time...It would destroy me. I don't care about my image at school but it would destroy my mental health. That I took so long to get it back and I won't let Quinn Fabray destroy it again. I won't let her.

"Hey B." Finn said and I look up from the floor and saw him approaching me. "Everything okay? You don't seem okay." He said and I sighed.

"Hey baby, yeah, I'm alright." I tell him. "I need to talk to you. Something important." I said and he sits on the stage next to me and I turn in his direction and grabbed his hand.

"What is it? You seem worried." He said.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said and his jaw fell in shock. "Don't talk, okay? Just let me do it." I said. "I'm breaking up with you because I don't feel anything for you. I got bored. I don't love you, I used you. You mean nothing to me, this was just some way to try to have some fun while here in Lima. I never meant to hurt you because I never thought you would fall for, I thought that I meant nothing to you like you mean nothing to me." I said while looking to the wall and avoiding his eyes. I can't look in his eyes and say that.

"I don't believe in you." Finn said. "You're lying to me. Why you're lying? I know you better than you think, Rachel. I know you love me because your eyes don't lie. I know that you love me. So why you're breaking up with me?" He asked and my eyes are still glued on the door and I feel tears falling.

"I'm not lying to you. This is how I feel." I said.

"Then look in my eyes and repeat everything you just said to me." He said and grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "If you really feel that way, you wouldn't be crying." He said and I sniffed. I look into his hazel eyes and my heart beat fast.

I love him so much.

"Why you're breaking up with me if you don't want to? Why you're trying to hurt me by saying all of that to me?" He asked.

"I just need to break up with you." I said.

"Why you're doing this to us?" He said with his eyes teary. He is cupping my face softly with his right hand and wipe away the tears that fall from my eye with his thumb.

"Remember when Puck told you that I'm just a selfish heartless bitch? You should've listened to him." I said and sniffed. "I cheated on you, that's how much I do not care about you." I said with my tears coming stronger and I just get up and leave the auditorium and see Quinn Fabray outside the auditorium with a winning smile and the first thing I did was slap her across the face with my hand open and she gasped. I grabbed the folder off her hands and left the school in tears.

Now I definitely destroyed him.

I get in my car and closed the convertible roof and break down crying with my face resting on the steering wheel and I couldn't stop sobbing. I love him so much, I want him. I need him.

I drive home still in tears and turn on the fireplace furiously and sit in front of it and opened that folder and see my old school stuff and tears fall from my eyes. In the school record they keep everything, every school grade. I grabbed a picture of me with lots of pimples, braces, messy hair, chubby and sighed. "I hate you so much." I said sobbing looking to that picture and throw on the fire. I grabbed my phone and called someone that I didn't want to but I have to call.

"What?" Noah said answering the phone annoyed.

"I n-need you." I said sobbing.

"Wait, you're crying?" He asked in shock.

"Yeah." I said sniffling.

"You're at home?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'll be there in a few." He said and hang up the phone and I grabbed another picture and I tore it in a million of little pieces and throw into the fire.

"I hate you so much Lea Puckerman, you have no idea." I said in tears and throw another paper on the fire and watch it burn.

A few minutes later I hear the door opening but I don't even look at it. "Lele?" Noah's voice echoed in the house.

"Don't call me that!" I exclaimed. "She destroyed the one good thing I had!" I said in tears and he see me sitting in front of the fireplace and he comes in my direction. "Being Lea Puckerman destroyed me. I hate that I was once that stupid loser because even when I'm not it anymore, it still destroys my life." I said sobbing.

"What happened, Rach? Talk to me." Noah said.

"Quinn found out the truth. She found out that Rachel Berry is actually Lea Rachel Berry Puckerman and she said that if I didn't break up with Finn she would tell everyone about it." I said sobbing. "Call me selfish or a bitch for breaking up with Finn just so people won't know but it's just...I can't even explain how much I hate how I was. You will never know how it feels like. I had to go to therapy when I got in Los Angeles because of the bullying because daddy got worried when his 10 years old daughter started to say that wanted to die. It was years in therapy, years and years. I started doing gymnastics because exercising is good for my mental health too. That's how I lost weight and could cheerlead. I eventually took off the braces and started using creams that helped with acne. Changed my outfits and slowly life went back to tracks. I buried Lea Puckerman in the minute I left Lima and I don't want her to comeback. I don't want to be that loser again, Noah. I hate her. I hate her so much that even when my life is perfect she finds a way to ruin it." I said choking in my own tears and Noah wrap his arms around me as I sob.

"I'm so sorry." He said stroking my hair.

"Why? This is Quinn's fault not yours." I said.

"I was an awful brother to you." He said. "I should've stood up for you. I saw my so called friends making your life hell and did nothing about it. I'm sorry. Now I understand why you left, people here were terrible to you and somehow you found a way to forgive and date one of them."

"I didn't want to fall for Finn. I never planned to. I wanted to be with him to break his heart and make him sad and angry like he made years ago but then I started to enjoy being with him and I fell for him. Then I promised myself that I would never hurt him. But today...I did. He hates me, Noah. I said that I didn't love him and cheated on him because I never cared about him." I said wiping away my tears. "I love him as much as I love to breath. It kills me the fact that now he hates me. He's the most amazing guy I've ever met, he is perfect, Noah. The perfect boyfriend. And now I hurted him worst than Quinn did." I said sniffling and wiping away my tears.

"Hey, don't worry. I'll talk to him. I'll tell him that you didn't cheat on him. I'll make him not hate you, trust me." He said. "You're my little sis and I promise to be the brother you deserve."

"I'm just a few minutes younger." I said and he laughed.

"You're still my younger sis." He said and I laughed. "I know that I tell you that I hate you all the time but I love you." He said and I laughed.

"I love you too, bro." I said and we hugged.