1: The Beginning...

Suga's POV

Suga's POV

Practice had just ended and Daichi and I were left to clean the gym.

"Hey Daichi" I said walking over to him. He turned to face me and grunted quietly so I continued speaking. "I know that we just beat Shiratorizawa and that we have to focus on Nationals, but I think we should have a team bonding session. Maybe we even invite some other people who knows, I just think it will be fun. Also... Some of the first years man... they need to make some friends." We both stopped our work and chuckled.

"That might be a good idea! What should we do though?" Daichi asked quietly, racking his brain for ideas.

"OHH! Don't worry about that. I already know! We should have a sleepover!" I said beaming. I knew that Daichi would not be able to resist my smile and I needed to make sure my plan would work.

"S-Sure, ok," Daichi whispered, obviously flustered. "We can tell them tomorrow."

"Thanks Dai!" I said kissing him on the cheek and giggled happily, "I will do all the inviting and planning don't worry!" I sang cheerily as I turned to continue cleaning. Once I was sure that Daichi couldn't see my face, my smile dropped into a wicked smirk. Little did Daichi know, he had just played right into my hands.

-Time Skip-

It was Friday now and everything was set up. I had skipped practice to get ready for the sleepover and organize some last minute things. It was 6:45 pm and the party started at 7 so I had 15 minutes to get the last things ready. I was in the kitchen getting snacks ready when I heard my doorbell go off. It was only 6:50 so I knew it was probably Daichi and Asahi, they always come early. I skipped to my door and smoothed down my sweatshirt before opening it.

"HI!" I waved as Daichi and Asahi walked into my house. "Make yourselves comfortable in the other room while we wait for the others. Also you guys have been here before so feel free to grab anything you need!"

"Thanks Suga!" Asahi said as he walked to put his things away. I nodded and turned to kiss Daichi, who was looking around suspiciously, on the cheek.

"Who did you even invite to this Suga?" He asked, searching my face for a clue.

"You'll just have to wait and see!!" I giggled and skipped into the other room to help Asahi. I heard Daichi huff but follow me none the less.

-Time Skip- (ANOTHA ONE im so sorry for that)

It had been 30 mins (it's 7:20 bc Daichi and Asahi came early) and almost everyone was here.

"Suga-san, who else is coming?" Hinata asked curiously.

"You'll see!!! Just wait they should be here any mi-" I was cut off by my doorbell ringing once again and I giggled. "That must be them!" I got up and was about to open the door when I heard a scream accompanied by some shouts from outside. Everyone else who was already inside rushed over to the door waiting to see who the final guests were.

"That scream kinda sounded like... Suga you didn't did you..." I smiled evilly over at Kageyama, successfully answering his question. I opened the door and was met with 4 people at my doorstep.

"Sugawara how could you invite HIM of all people!!! Like actually that is so disgusting! I thought this was a cool people party but I show up and this stupid looking farm boy is here!"

"Nice to see you too Oikawa-san!" I say, holding back a giggle, "Come in you all must be getting a little cold!" They walk inside and are greeted by everyone else.

"OK so there is food in the Kitchen and everyone's stuff is over in the other room!" I said pointing in different directions. "I'll let you guys take a couple minutes to talk and get situated, but we start the first game at 7:30!" I smiled and people started walking to various locations.

"What if we don't want to play?" I heard Tsukishima ask snarkily (idk if that's even a word but it is now).

"Tsukishima Kei you will be playing this game. You have no choice in the matter. Now go be a dear and talk to Yamaguchi." I threaten, smiling up at him.

"You sure invited a lot of people... Will this be ok?" Daichi whispered to me.

People @ the Sleepover:

Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Noya, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, Bokuto, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Tendo

"Of course it will! Aren't you Excited!" I said giggling evilly.

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

HEY HEY HEY!!! 

so this is really just a filler chapter, sorry about that! but everything is going to get a bit more exciting (hopefully) from here! 

I haven't written in a while so bare with me please :)

There will be nothing TOO bad but it may get a little steamy...

I hope you all enjoy <3