The kids come home

I knew this moment was going to happen for months now, but now that it is happening I can't help but feel scared. It took us about a year to get matched with 4 little boys, They were siblings that came from a neglectful home and they didn't want to separate them. Shouta and I thought we were getting one not four, but we decided to take them in because we didn't want them to be separated.

"'Zashi, are you okay?" I looked over to see my emo husband looking at me with a worried expression on his face. I smiled and leaned over the armrest to kiss his cheek "I'm fine, 'Shou." in the sing-song voice that I knew he hated.

He opened the driver's door and smiled at me "ready to get our kids?". I laughed and quickly got out of the passenger side "YEAHHH", I turned around to see Shouta erasing my quirk on me.

After getting the car seat out of the car, we went up to the orphanage door and knocked. Our case manager Amber opened the door "Hi! Ready to bring your little ones home?" Amber was a bit too cheerful for it only being 9 am but I didn't care.

We followed Amber into a room in the back of the house, There were 3 kids on the floor. The oldest, Shoto, was playing heroes with Katsuki, Hitoshi was playing with blocks by himself, and the youngest, Izuku, was sleeping in a portable crib.

When Shoto saw Shouta and I, he got up instantly and ran to hug us, Katsuki followed soon after. Hitoshi just raised his arms indicating he wanted up, in which Shouta complied hoisting him up on his hip. Katsuki went back to his action figure he discarded, and Shoto stayed by my side as I went to sit next to the desk.

"This is a lovely moment but I need you two to sign a couple of things then you are free to take them home," Amber said after she shut the door.

After signing the papers to ensure the boys were in our care and changing their last name to Aizawa-Yamada, Shouta got Izuku out of the crib without waking him up and buckled him up in the car seat.

I was holding Hitoshi on my hip while Katsuki and Shoto were holding on to each of the pant legs. I buckled Katsuki and Shoto in their car seat then I buckled Hitoshi, Shouta got Izuku buckled up with the car seat. 

Since Shouta was the one who drove here, I agreed to drive home. We put the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack since it was Shoto's favorite movie.

Notes:

Shoto Yamada 2½

Katsuki Yamada 2

Hitoshi Yamada 1

Izuku Yamada 6 months