The Meeting.

After 5 minutes of teleportation. I finally managed to tell everybody about the meeting.

"Just one more person"

I teleported right in front of Red's house.

"Hello? Are you there Fell?"

"Wh-Wha-__ Who a-are you?.."

I found him. Lying in the floor with a knife in his hand.

"Fell!" I quickly grabbed the knife away from him. "What in Asgore's sake where you doing!?"

He started crying. Shit.

"Who- *hic* are y-you..? What *cough* do you want from me__!?"

"It's Classic"
"H-Huh? *Sniff* "

"..."

"... It's.... Mom."

"Classic!? Is that really you!?"
"There there bud. I am right here."
"I-".
"Don't say anything. First we need to get you up. I even have some spare chocolate in my pocket. You want some?"
"Sure..."

After 3 minutes. I finally managed to make him sit in the couch.

He was eating the chocolate Red gave him.

"Here. Take this. Give'em to Fell when ya get dere"

It's been 4 months since I last saw him. Everytime I tried to visit him. There were always some ketchup things going on in there. He would be crying or shouting, or maybe banging in something.

I just remembered the time when we first met Fell.

"Wtf who are ya? Why da hell do ya look like me? I mean I know there are several more copy's running around but... Ya jus' look like me!? What are ya? An imposter?"

"Me? Imposter. You're the one who copied me here. Why da fu#k do ya look like, talk like, act like Me?

That's when I entered.
"What is going on in here?"
" This guy thinks he can copy anyone who he likes!" Flowerfell Frisk was hugging Fell from behind.

"Hey Blue dude. I think I saw ya yesterday with yer Papyrus."

That's when I first met Red and Fell

It took 7 minutes to make them get along with eachother. Fell's brother also got along with Edge. Fell even managed to finally ask FF! Frisk for a date. They became an official couple in no time. Fell's brother was super overprotective though. Still, everything was going fine.... until.....

A..... group of humans attacked Fell's brother. We tried to save him but... too late. FF! Frisk wanted to reset. But she couldn't. That glitch somehow made the reset buttons disappear.

Fell was going full mental after that. It took 1 year for him to calm down. He still is very worse though. Then FF! Frisk and Fell broke up. They didn't liked each other anymore. Now I don't even know where FF! Frisk is. Let's just say a lot happened in these 2 years.

"So... What are ya here fer anyway?"

I snapped back into reality.

"Oh.. You know our Principal Bijayeta?"
"Ya.. what about her?"

"Well she has assembled a meeting for all of us to attend. We are going to be... discussing everything. Resets Worldlines, Timelines, And how did this glitch even began. She told everyone to come to the meeting. Even you. So I came to take you to the meeting."

"..."

"Is Edge going to be there?"
"Well... I didn't ask Miss. But I am sure she wouldn't mind if Edge tagged along."