The last Fight. Part 1

I am so running out of ideas.
So, I will try to finish this books as soon as possible. Like a few more chapters left. Next Book is going to be 'The True King's Wishes.' as I said before. I will try to write another book named 'Games of life.' It's will contain fandoms from different games. Anyways, let's start the chapter.

No Agnst.

Sans POV

Frisk- "Omg my ship has sailed!~~ Kustard~~"
Chara- "Knew it!"

Gaster- "Heh. Congratulations Sans.."

Me and Red- "Thanks.. I guess.."
We looked at each other, and laughed at the coincidence that just happened.

Red- "Wait.. I just realised, how does.. Frisk know me?"
Frisk- "What do you mean?"
Chara- "Let me say. I know you because I was already free from the beginning. And Frisk knows you because I used to tell her everything that has been going on in the surface through her mind."

Frisk- "Yea. Until they stopped visiting me."
Chara- "Betty won't let me. She said that if I try to do anything or help you guys in anyway, she will kill Frisk immediately."
Frisk- "Oh.."

Beep, Beep.

There was a sudden sound. It came from Miss's phone. She looked worried.

Bijayeta- "I.. think we need to go now. The Bettys have attacked our school."

Red- "What!? Wat are we waiting fer? Let's go!"

We all teleported to our school.
When we did. There was chaos everywhere.

Everyone, Ligit every monster, were trying to fight the Bettys. Even non- monsters.

Miss Crash- "We have to sort them out! We have to stop the non- monsters from fighting! They can die!"

Bijayeta- "Miss Devotion! Use your healing attack! Right now!"

I saw Miss Devotion using her special attack. All of the monsters instantly came on full health. Some monsters who were dusting away also came back to normal.

Miss Deep- "Nobody died yet."
Miss Crash- "How.. How dare you..? How dare you!? HOW DARE YOU!?"

Miss Crash snapped, she begin fighting fight Bettys at once. One of them already dead.

Miss Crash- "I really need you help here rocky!"

As soon as she said that. I heard some movements, it came from the teacher's bathroom. I turned to look around at a..

Huge enormous Dragon.

Miss Devotion- "Should I call my Pet too?"

Miss Deep- "Yeah but tell her to stay away from me."

Miss Devotion- "Noted, Oh Cakepie!"

Again, I felt vibrations from the Bathroom. Something came out of it. At first I thought it was a horse. But it was not. It was a..

Flying Unicorn.

Miss Deep- "Make sure she doesn't bleed. I will have some time here taking control if I loose myself."

(She likes Unicorn Blood LoL)

Miss Devotion- "Alright!"

I saw Miss Devotion fly up high in the air. I looked around the atmosphere. There were several monsters who were hiding wherever they could hide. Some monsters were protecting other monsters. Our 16 teachers were taking on 49 of the Bettys themselves. Miss Bijayeta went to take control into he office. Red started fighting OuterStory Betty. I started to help Grillby in fighting. I heard my theme song playing as I entered a battle with SwapAlter Betty.

Megalovania.

I also heard Grillby's theme song playing.

Negalovania.

We both were the Perfect team. Both of us will attack at the Same time. Then he would come in front of me if Betty attacks. He is all fire. He can be only killed by water. And when Betty tried to take Grillby's soul. I just simply teleport him away. Alright. Can't talk now. Gotta finish this fight.

Fine fine, I will narrate.

My POV

Everyone was fighting with all of there might. Thank god they were awake. Who know what could've happened if they were still sleeping and were caught off guard? Heh. I am talking like Miss Deep over there. Miss Deep also had a pet. It was attached to her tail. She said that's because it is her own shadow. Miss Medusa was fighting with her snakes. (She is one of my OCs.)

Miss Bright was fighting with her Bird. A big white crystal bird. Miss Wise was fighting with a Dinosaur. (Yes she has a Dinosaur). Miss Marshmallow was fighting with her Lion. Miss Para was fighting with her shadow creatures. Miss Justice had her huge talking hammer with her. Miss Cupid had her now and arrow. Miss Lovely had her hipnosis. Miss Peace had her peacock. Miss Brain had her wisdom. And of course, her power of spells. Miss colour had her illusions. And Miss Shadow had her wand... And her hell.

All the other monsters had their magic bullet attacks. Coloured magic. Blasters. And of course, Determination.

A good few hours may have been passed. The battle was still undetectable. It was hard to decide which side will win. A few of the Bettys had been captured. A couple fallen ones had been revived. But most importantly, No one died yet. Everyone foughted with all their might. The Grillbys partnered up with their Sanses, making the battle a lot more easier for them. The Bettys were growing tired. Frisk Chara and the rest of the Gaster AUs tried to Calm down the other Chara AUs. All the Frisk and Asriel AUs helped them in this task. After a lot of hard work. Some of the Charas seemed to have calmed down. Classic was happy to see that.

904 words.
Sorry. I had to seperate this chapter into 2 parts. Like 4 more chapters and we are done here. Thank god. Btw, A new book named 'Game of life' is coming out tomorrow. This book will include my favourite fandoms, belonging to some kind of game. Here are a couple fandoms.

Undertale.
Fnaf (Afton family and A couple Animatronics)
Dreamteam+ Badboyhalo
Creepy pasta
PopularMMOS and GamingwithJen
Sally face, Fran bow and Little Misfortune
And more.

Over 100 more fandoms.
(I have like all the free time of my life so I watch like different fandoms all the time.)

So stay tuned for that!

Peace out ✌
28th September 2020.