Alphys's Laboratory

Sans POV.

I tried sleeping in my new bed. But I couldn't. I had something else in my mind.
"Hey.. Red..?"
I saw Red wake up.
Red- "Wat is it Sweetheart?"

"Do you.. want to go to Alphys's school..?"

Red shot up.
Red- "Ya want ta go ta da true lab!?"
"Well.. yea.."
Red- "And why da hell do ya think dat is a good idea!?'

"Its just that.. a lot happened in the few days, and they don't know about anything yet.. plus they are moving with us, we should atleast tell them the latest events."

Red- "I am coming with ya."
"Sure. It will be good to have some company."

Bijayeta- "Wait!"
"Huh? Miss!?"
Bijayeta- "You have to change clothes first. And take this pass with you."
Red- "Does dat mean your allowing us ta go there?"
Bijayeta- "Yup. They are joining us like in two days or something. We need to tell them about everyone here."
"Two days!?"
Bijayeta- "Yup. Toriel's school will merge with us tomorrow, so they need to come the next day after tomorrow."
"Wait, Toriel's school is gonna-"
Bijayeta- "Yea. It has been 22 days and still their school hasn't merged with us."
"22..?"
Bijayeta- "Uh.. Funtalkokbye!"
She ran towards the front door.

"Sometimes, she says the weirdest things ever."
Red- "I kinda find it suspecious."
"Really?"

Well she is kinda weird. (Hey!) But.. lets just ignore that for now.

Alright, we are at our clothes. (They are wearing their lab coats, a mask, gloves, and grey boots.)

"Alright let's go."
We teleported to the nurse room first.

"Heya Alphys."
Alphys- "O-Oh. Hi S-Sans and Red. What a-are you d-doing here?"
Red- "We were wondering if we could go to da True lab?"

Alphys's gave a clear response.
Alphys- "Pass?"
"We have it."

Alphys- "A-alright, let's g-go then."

We teleported to the True lab. We saw Undyne gaurding the door.

Undyne- "Hey Alphys, hey punks! What brings you here?"
Alphys- "They c-came to visit t-the Amalgams."
Undyne- "I see. Do they have the pass?"
"Yup. We do."
Undyne- "What are we waiting for then? Let's go! Ngahhhh!"

She busted the door down. We entered the Lab. After walking several hallways, we finally found the Room. It was labelled 'Amalgamates.'

Alphys- "D-Do you w-want me to c-come along or..?"
"Nah. It's okay. We can handle them."
Red- "Yeah."
Alphys- "A-alright, call me i-if anything goes w-wrong."
Red- "Alright Doctor."

Me and Red went inside. Some of the Amalgams were asleep. Some where playing. Others were writing something at the wall.

"Heya buddies."
They immediately turned around to see us. They tried to smile. I gently pet them in places where I can reach.

Red- "We 'ave brought treats, ya'll want some?"

Immediately all the Amalgams were surrounding him. After some time, we told them about all the recent activities, the meeting, about the students, our date how we got dorms, and that they are joining our school in two days.

They maked noises and one even managed to make that weird face Dream was making that day. They were happy when they heard that they are gonna attend school like us.

After some time, we said our goodbyes and went to the next room. It was labelled 'Help_tale'

When we opened the door, we saw HT! Toriel first. She was watching anime. Then we saw HT! Papyrus. He was very big so he was touching the ceiling.

Aw man. I fell really bad for them, there are not one, but multiple AUs stuck at one body. And the locket to set them free is lost too. Although they are getting better, the Ink AUs are trying their best to free them.

"Heya-"
HT! Sans- "MoooooOoOoooooOoOOoooommmm."

Oh my! HT! Sans finally learned how to speak!

"Congratulations Sans IT. You learned how to talk."

HT! Sans- "ThaaaAAaaannnnnks"

I saw Frisk laying in her bed. I didn't really liked that she had no face.

Alright, We told them what we told the Amalgams earlier. Sans IT was growing with overjoy. They had never seen the other Sanses that well. I hope they still remember the surface. They haven't been taken out for a long time.

HT! Toriel was happy for me and Red. Red just blushed when she tried to say how happy she was. Of course she can't really speak, but she knows hand signs. We learned that language to talk to all the ITs here.

After some time, we went to the next room.
Labelled 'True Lab.ex'

When we entered. I saw TL.ex Toriel playing with Alphys's head. That was a horrifying sight. Miss better have some kind of room for them in school.

"H-Hey there."
TL.ex Toriel- "Please kill me.. it hurts... I- I can't.."
I quickly closed my eyes. Red was asking me why I was doing that. Then we suddenly got jumpscared.

Red- "Holy Name of fu#king gods!"
"I told you to do that remember?"
Red- "Dat was da most awful fu#king thing in my entire god dang life."

I saw TL.ex Frisk come towards me.
Tl.ex Frisk- "Why didn't you quit..?"
She was one of the Frisk's that can talk. Her face was dripping with blood. TL.ex Asriel was just biting air. TL.ex Sans was sleeping, Idk where Papyrus is. Chara was smiling insanely. Blood dripping from her eyes and mouth. Whispering things no one understood.

I can't decide what to think about them. We just told them about the meeting, the new students and how they are coming to join us.

TL.ex Frisk- "Why didn't you.. say that earlier..?"
"Oh. We just got the news today. Don't you think it will be fun?"
TL.ex Toriel- "I hope I don't die at that time.."
Red- "I hope dat too."

TL.ex Toriel just laughed. We gave them their favourite foods, Chocolate, Pies, Spaghetti, cereal, Fish sticks, Tea and Many more.

We went to a couple more rooms until we were finally done.

Red- "So.. Ready ta head back..?"
"Yeah.. Thanks Red."
Red- "Thanks..? Fer what..?"

"For being there for me."
Red blushed. His face bright red. I quickly gave him a kiss on his forehead (?). He just got more red.

"We should head back. It's already nighttime."
(Please don't say Nighttime, it reminds me of Monokuma from Danganronpa.)

Red- "Before dat.."

He clanked his teeth against mine. I was surprised then I kissed him back. We both had a glow in our face. We teleported infront of our dorm. Opened it and we went in. We could see the night sky from our balcony. I then ate a few ketchup bottles, I saw Red drinking Mustard. Then we both went to sleep. But.. I wanted to sleep with Red.

"Hey Red."
Red- "Yeah?"
"Wanna Sleep together?"
He went red again.
Red- "S-Sure.. if ya want ta.."

I got down and teleported to the queen size bedroom with Red. We got up the bed. It was a lot softer that the Bunk beds, I slept near Red. I was feeling a bit cold. He wrapped an arm around me.

Red- "Good night Sweetheart."

"Good Night Red.."

1201 words.
Aww cuddles! (^w^)
Oh holy moly. We are at 700+ reads!
Thank u!
16th September 2020.