Second Game. Truth or dare.

Bijayeta POV
Since Sans is also drunk now and could not narrate properly, I will take on the responsibility. I will be the Narrator of this story.

Dust- "Blue, be careful. Ugh.. Maybe we shouldn't have let the nice section drink either."

Honey was seeming to agree with him.

Haven was still holding up. Killer finally gave up. Cinnamon was not looking well either. Classic looked at Cinnamon. He eyed something to Edge. Edge immediately understood and held Cinnamon, giving him support. Honey did too. It was not long when Edge will start to act drunk as well. He need to prepare for that. Lust was also holding up. Outer's brother Star was ok too.

Oh dear. There goes my AU Crash, Medisa too.

Lust- "Alright, let me start this time. Hmmm.. Unlust, Truth or dare?"
Unlust- "Dare."

Lust- "I dare you to kiss someone you like the most in here~"

He got up and kissed Yandere Berry. They were both very close friends, He would obviously like him more than anyone present here.

YandereBerry have a soft smile at the kiss. It made Unlust's cheek blow up.

Reaper- "Geno.. get a hold of yourself."
Geno- "No~ I want to sit on your lap~"
Reaper- "Geno, your drunk. Please.."

Oof- for the first time Reaper was acting like a total bottom. His expression went Flirty to soft. Very soft indeed.

Cross and Ink- "Never took ya for a softie brother!"
Reaper- "Hm. Hm. You won't see me act like this ever again though.

Unlust- Alright. My turn. Hmm. Geno, T or D?
Geno- "Truth~"
Even if Geno is drunk. He is definitely not getting a dare to kiss Reaper.

Unlust- "Can you tell us two secrets of yours?"

Reaper didn't like the question at all.

Geno- "I *hic* am a big masochist. My 'funking' skull is melting. I am in love with Reaper.. and-"
Reaper- "O-Okay that's enough!"
Reaper was bright blue as Geno spoke out the truth unwillingly. All of the others,.. not so much.

Horror- "What does he mean by his skull is 'melting'?"

Error- "Nothing you need to worry about."
Error looked pi#sed. Fresh was also not smiling anymore. Deccy was no longer happy.

Geno- "Hmm, my turn. Reaper T or D~"
Reaper- "Dare."

Cross went off at his answer. Worst time to pick a dare. Geno was drunk as hell, he ligit could dare him to- Nvm..

Geno- "I dare you take 10 more shots~"

Payback for making Geno drunk on purposely I guess.

Reaper sighed. After the 7th shot. He lost himself too. Great.

Cross- "Woah, woah! That's your 12th shot dude! You were only dared to eat 10 man!"
Reaper- "I want more~"

Error and Ink both got up and sat next to them. They both didn't wanted Reaper and Geno to lose there virginity and regret it later.

Reaper- "K.. Dust. T or-"
Dust- "Definitely Dare!"

Reaper- "I dare you to slap Nightmare~"
Nightmare- "Don't you 'funking' dare!~"

Oh looks like Nightmare got drunk too.

Dust- "Sorry for this boss.."

He got up and aimed a hard slap. He wasn't going to get this opportunity again in his life. Unfortunately his hand just got stuck in the black goo.

Nightmare- "Told you not to do it."

While Dust was trying to clean himself Nightmare looked around to see who he can ask.

Nightmare- "OP, T or D"
We waited for 30 seconds for his answer. He murmured something. Nightmare took his answer as a dare.

(Me sorry if Sanses don't behave like the original. I just only know that OP is the strongest Sans. How he behaves? I have no Idea.)

Nightmare- "I dare the you to make sure that no one fights in the *hic* in the Powerful section. We can't really understand anything in *hic* class if ya'all keep making noise."

Wow. Nice Dare. Error 404 looked angry. Omnipotent wasn't giving any reaction to that. Fell!Ink and Error were not too happy as well. CherryBlossom!Ink and Peach!Dream looked relived. King Multiverse was quiet. Template looked Happy.

Omnipotent- "Okay.. My turn.. I dare Classic to tell if he's okay.."

Classic looked Disturbed at the question. He asked OP why he'd ask that. OP stood silent for a moment. Then said he was curious.
His response did not make him happy. Curiosity was the reason he, his friends and his family died. Over, and Over, and Over again...

Classic- "Well I am feeling alright today.."

Clever answer. He wasn't lying that he was not Happy today. OP looked more curious though. He seemed to be the only one who noticed that he said he was feeling ok 'today'. What about other days?

Classic- "Alright. Uh.. Red. I.. dare you to.. uh.. kiss you crush."

Red first got up. Then just.. stood there. Lust was grinning widely. Unlust was too. Oh. There we go. There goes Edge as well. Welp.

Hmm. Red sat back down. Then without any warning, he kissed Classic. (*Intense Fangirling rn* (QwQ) )

Everybody was staring at them. Classic was in shock. That was not what he was expecting. He.. felt that feeling again. It was.. very calming. He soon closed his eyes and pushed Red closer to him. (I am no good at writing romantic)

Lust- "Hmm. Why don't we all play a nice game of 7 minutes of heaven?"

(I can't seem to decide if the dare backfired on Classic or it was a Success. Oh well, I guess it was a success for me at least.)

895 words.
5th September 2020.