A lot more questions.

Attention- This chapter will be edited time to time. That's because in the previous chapter, I said that even the readers can ask questions that will be answered in this meeting. So if you have any questions, Ask away. For more details, check the Previous Chapter.

Sans POV

Huh.. what time is it?
05:45? Welp. Time to get up.

I looked around to see Red sleeping. Looks like he was having a nightmare. I went near him and whispered in his ear.
"I am right here. We got our happy ending. Everyone is safe..."

I saw him smile in his sleep. I gave a sigh and went to look outside the window.

It's raining. No wonder I thought it was still night.

Today.. is Wednesday. The day of our meeting. Better think of some questions before going.

I grabbed my notepad and started writing.

After a few minutes, I finally got a question to write.

'Can Frisk be herself after her Determination is stolen?'

In the underground, it was a flat no. But, I am not sure about here.

Welp. Let's see if I have anything else to ask.

Aha! I got one.
'Can Gasters come back?'

Most of the Gaster AUs shattered across time and space. And according to Miss, they even control the Game rules. But after coming to the surface, Echotale Sans/Gaster Sans did something to create a fault in time and space.

Do the Gasters even know this? Hell if I know. I only want to know if they can still escape in the future.

Alright that's it. I guess two questions are enough. I looked over to wake up Red. Looks like he was already awake. I then heard the door open. It was Colon's voice. He got the Ketchup too huh? Great.

"Morning Red.."
I teleported and hugged him from behind.
Red- "Oh. Morning sweetheart."

Colour- "Morning Mom!"
"Morning. Uh.. I have got a question for you Colour."
Colour- "Oh? Ask away then!"

"..."
".. You know that your dorm is right beside ours right? And that I heard you?"

Red- "What what-"

Colour covered his head. Blushing furiously.

Red- "Waitwaitwait. So Colour fu#ked somebody yesterday. And he is a bottom as well.."

"Yup"
Colour- "I-.. Was I that loud..?"
"Yea, never thought Outer will top you-''
Red- "Wait- Hold up. Outer!? How!?"
"How what? How Outer was top?"
Red- "No! How Da hell did dey fall fer eachother like that!?"
Colour- "Ever heard of the Gacha story 'Enemies to lovers'?

I gave a laugh. Wow. Enemies to Lovers? That was the best fandom reference I have ever heard.

Red- "Holy fu#k. Please tell me I am not dreaming."
Colour- "Nah. You not. I somehow managed to like Fandom things."
Red- "I told ya it will be worth it!"

While they were talking, I looked the other side to see the time. 05:30. We have to get ready for school.

"Red.. We have to get ready.."
Red- "Hm? Oh. 'kay then. See ya later Colour."
Colour- "Yea. Bye Mom, bye Dad~"

Red turned red again.
Red- "How Da hell do ya not care when someone calls ya 'mum'?
"You will get used to it."

Le time skip to the meeting time. (Laaaaazyyyy)

Finally, Nine period was over. We told everyone about the meeting yesterday. Everyone was getting prepared for the Meeting. I saw Papyrus and his friends walk in. Miss said that it is important for some of the Papyrus AUs to know about this kind of too.