Getting Ready Before Battle.

I swear Betty if you dare kill anyone-

No agnst.

Sans POV

Bijayeta- "Anyways, If the Genocide Player is here, Then Pacifist, You will fight them. (The player characters are Genderless also right?)"

Genocide Player... The person who's responsible for all of our friends death, for Papyrus's death.. for my Nightmares, for my Depression.. No Sans. You have to stay strong. We have to defeat them.

Red- "So.. how many villians are dere?"

Ink- "There are probably alot of Betty's out there. GlitchTale,Fell and Swap are not the only ones with a Betty. Swapfell, Fellswap, Dusttale, and even Reapertale and Littletale. (Sure why not?) Have Bettys. The only AU that is common and doesn't have a Betty are Dreamtale AUs"

Bijayeta- "It doesn't matter how many of them their are, what matters is that we have to fight and win. We cannot let them do what they did to the GlitchTale AUs. We can't let the Villians succeed on there goal. We have to protect everyone.."

Her words were full of hope. It washed away all the fear I had for everyone.

Bijayeta- "One more thing. All the AU characters that spread Positivity, will try to spread as much Positivity as they can. Dream, Since you are staying here, you will spread your positivity in the school. Miss Marshmallow, Justice, Bright and Devotion, you all will also spread Positive Feelings everywhere. The AUs that are spreading Negitive energy, Please use it against them. That would weaken them for sure. And remember, Always keep the word 'love' in your mind. Don't let Betty Distract you with her illusion."

"But.. who will heal the Sanses if they get injured?"

Bijayeta- "Papyruses! Be ready to heal any Sanses that get heavily injured. And another thing, if anyone of you see anybody hurt or injured. You will immediately teleport them infront of this Room. Papyruses, Be ready if someone teleports outside the room. Do I have to explain anything else?"

Crash- "Yeah. A lot actually, There are healing items in the cafeteria, Papyruses, Feed someone with those if the H.P. is not increasing or going way too slow. And, if anybody is not that injured than teleport and eat something and heal yourself on your own. Do not look at others. Just focus on your own dang battle. And don't try to win the Battle with Strength only, use your Brai- oh wait. You guys don't have Brains. Just use you mind and be ready for any incoming attack. As Missy here said that people who are not part of the code will not wait for there turn. So be ready for anything. Use the skills you have studied in fighting and MGT classes. Don't you all dare disappoint me! And with that. I think we are ready."

".. Good luck everyone.."
Dust- "Don't worry Mom! Nothing will ever happen to us! And look at all these crazy Sanses surrounding us! We will definitely not lose!"

Horror- "I will eat them before you know it.."

Killer- "I will make sure there are atleast five stabs in each of those freak's body."

Reaper- "I promise you my trusty scythe won't fail me."
Geno- "I won't let anything happen to you anyway."
Reaper- "Oh.. So you do care about me?"

Edge- "THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE EDGE WILL MAKE SURE TO KEEP FELL, SCI AND EVERYONE SAFE HERE!"

Disbelief- "AND I, THE GREAT DISBELIEF PAPYRUS WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE HARMS MY FRIENDS.."

LovelyRevenge- "Looks like the Villian Papyruses have to become the heros here as well~"

Bijayeta- "Of course. You don't want anybody to die do you~"
LovelyRevenge- "Y-Yea.."

(Btw, if anybody is wondering what LovelyRevenge is, it's Unlust's brother. That means an AU of lust Papyrus. He became like that because of Unlust Killing everybody in their AU. His main goal was to take revenge from his brother, Hence the name. But he let it go after he came to know what exactly happened to him.)

Bijayeta- "Alright, I don't have to give you all some kind of human shields do I?"

Crash- "You kidding? You know that the sheilds will broke into pieces if used in this kind of battle right?"

Bijayeta- "Yea, I was just kidding. Now, The ones who are staying behind, Can Say their goodbyes now."

Crash- "Oh no no no. Just say 'We'll come back later'. "

Everyone was saying 'We'll come back later' to me first. Red was the last one.

Red- "We'll come back later Sweetheart."
"Please do. And.. be careful.."

We have eachother a quick kiss and parted away.

"See you soon Red.."

766 words.
Is it just me or I found it odd of what Sans said?
Welp. Please, Don't die on me. Any of you. It will take some amount of imagination to bring you all back to life.

20th September 2020.