Our Special Day..

Sans POV

Man. It's morning already? Feels like I only slept for seconds. I looked over to look at the time. Still had half an hour left. Wait... Half and hour? Why didn't Papyrus wake me up? Well.. is he even awake now? I don't hear him bashing on the kitchen counter with whatever he finds today. He always makes a lot of sound.

I began to sit up from my bed. Wore my shirt. Now my Ja- wait. Where is my jacket? I remember putting it on the floor.. Oh. Papyrus must've cleaned my room. I don't see my bag of socks anywhere too. Yea, that might be it.

I went to check the closet. Instead of the blue Jacket I was looking for, I found a brand new one. It was blue too. The colour kinda matched with my eyes. And yellow designs too. Nice.

But why was this in my closet anyways? Wait-

I tried looking for sticky notes in the jacket. I indeed found one.

WEAR THIS TO YOUR SCHOOL BROTHER. IT EVEN HAS FOUR POCKETS IN IT. YOU CAN USE TWO OF THEM FOR YOU HANDS, AND THE REST TWO FOR YOUR KETCHUP.

                        WITH LOVE
                - THE GREAT PAPYRUS!

Aww Paps. You didn't have too! Well this is great! I can finally carry some ketchup with me and not just hold them in my pockets.

"Your so cool bro..."

5 minutes later...

Gotta admit... this looks decent! I was kinda worrying to be honest. Not to be mean or anything, but he always likes to wear the 'reavealing' kind of stuff. Blueberry too wears that. But he is a bit more covered than Papyrus. I... Was not into those kinda stuff. I always liked to wear my blue hoodie. And this is just like an upgraded version of it.

Oh...... Sh#t! I forgot about school!

I should probably pack my books according to the time table first. It was. Uh.. oh yea Wednesday! Hmm.. SST, English, Maths, Maths, Break, MGT (Magic Training) Science, Discussion, Free Period and then Outside Experience. Nice. I packed my books and left to find Papyrus.

"Papy? Where are you? Were going to be late for school!"

No response? That's odd. I am gonna check in his room.

"Papy?"

I entered his room.
Oh. Oh dear.

"Pap. Are you okay?"

Papyrus was lying on the bed. In such a position that I have never seen him sleep before. Is he alright?

Well I should wake him up and ask him first.

"Papyrus? You ok there bro?"

"MMMM..."

Odd response. There's definitely something wrong.

"You... Okay there bud?"

Then there was a sound. A sound I very well knew. It was the last sound I heard when I died. It was the sound of a monster taking damage.

"Papyrus! What was that!? Are you hurt somewhere? C'mon let me see it!"

"N-NO BROTHER! I AM FINE! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS ALWAYS FINE! HERE, LOOK! NOTHING HAPPENED! SEE?"

He stretched both of his hands towards me. Indeed he was not injured in his hands..

"Huh. Maybe I was-"

*Slash*
Again-

"PAPYRUS!"

He falled of. I managed to hold him and put him back to bed. That's when I noticed. His injury. He had the worst injury in his whole life. Two of his rib bones was broken. His right leg snapped into two.