A Virtual Battle.

Nuuuu... (T^T)..

No Agnst

Sans POV.

Bijayeta- "Alright, Is Everybody ready? We got a battle to win!"

King Multiverse- "Omni has already started the war, we need to help him."

Bijayeta- "Ok.. I will stay on the watch for all of you. Let's do this."

I saw all the some monsters left. I have to stay behind here to guard the school. There are a lot of non- boss monsters we need to take care of. Red was the Last one to leave.

He gave me a quick smile as he left.

My POV
So important note here, when it says Sans POV, he will tell the situations inside the school. When it says Red POV, He will his particular battle and MY POV will say everything that is going on in the battle.

With that, let's just carry on.

Sans POV

As soon as they left, I can already here blasters outside. I also have no time to waste. I prepared myself for any kind of inconvenience. Little was crying, SNASSSS hugged him tightly, Quantum also joined them. So did the other ones.

Marshmallow- "Dont worry kids, I here will ensure that everyone is safe in this section!"

Little- "B-But.. what about t-the others?"

Marshmallow- "Aha. Don't worry little charms, I am sure everyone's gonna be fine! Besides, Look at all those beautiful brothers and sisters and Brosisters you guys have! They will certainly protect and keep eachother safe. Now,now.. who want to eat some Ice cream?"

Heh.. I still don't know why she calls it Ice cream instead of Nice cream.
( you won't understand )

Red POV

As soon as we were out, there was total chaos in the city. I saw the Undynes fighting the fallen Undynes, There were a few Charas too. And there was the Genocide Player. Fighting the Pacifist player.

I saw GlitchFell fighting his Betty, I went there to help him.

(So.. I don't completely know how Fell Betty acts so.. )

F. Betty- "My my, look at that, now there are two same looking idiots here. Welp. It will be more fun to kill both of you guys at the same time!"

Glitch F.- "Shut up and fight us ya piece of 'shut'!"

We began our battle. GlitchFell Asriel also came forward on helping us. We have to defeat them at all costs.

My POV

It looked like a scene of World war 3. Everyone was trying their best to defeat them. The Undynes were fighting the fallen ones, the Alphyses were trying to find a way to defeat them quicker. The Gasters were fighting the Charas, GlitchTale Chara and Gaster were fighting Classic chara and Fell Chara. GlitchSwap Chara and Gaster were fighting Swap Frisk.

Omnipotent easily killed some of the Charas. (Yay!) That's a win for them.

Betty- "Ugh.. We will never will like this, we have to take the powerful ones out first."

F. Betty- "You sure that's a good idea? Doesn't that means we will just lose more quickly?"

Betty- "Then what do we do!?"

Jessica Noire- "Calm down. I have an idea. Look at all these Sanses over here. They are so powerful. Because they are filled with love and hope. We have to break that. And to do that, we only have to kill atleast one of the Sanses."

Betty- "Ooooh! Then let's kill my Sans! He's the weakest one out of here anyways!"

F. Betty- "Yea! In that way My Sans probably will broke down, and then we kill him easily! Then that will effect Classic Underfell Sans and GlitchTale Swap Sans. So many targets by only killing just one of them. You guys are geniuses!"

Betty- "Alright! Enough Blabbering! Let's get to work."

As soon as she said that. More than 4 Betty's surrounded him. Ready to attack.

Glitch F.- "Glitch! Be careful-"

The Betty AUs wasted no more time and attacked with their weapon. All the of them at the Same time. Glitch T. was unprepared for that. He just realised what they had done when-

*Slash*

Missed

Glitch T.- "W-Wha..?"
False!Red- "Not on my watch."

Betty- "Ugh. And what are you? Some sort black version of that edgelord?"

Suddenly, numerous hand like structures began to come out of his back. They holded all of the the 6 Betty's in place.

Red- "Woah.."
Glitch F.- "Thank da lords.. Glitch.. are ya okay...?"
Glitch T.- "I-.. I am fine.. just.. hurts a little."

Glitch F. "Maybe ya should go back."
Red- "Nat Maybe. He has ta go back. He needs to heal right now.."

Glitch T.- "Alright.."

Glitch T. was then teleported towards the Protection Room. Now, All of them began helping Geno and Reaper in fighting Reaper Chara and Reaper Betty.

790 words.

One of the Sanses are injured. And some of the Charas and Betty's are captivated or dead. Looks like a win for Sanses in this part.

I hope it stays like that.

Peace out ✌

21 September 2020

😖😖😖😖...