The final outcome.

...

Sans POV

"So that means, The little section, is apparently inside the school, with no way to get out!?"

Bijayeta- "Yea, after she attacked me, she pushed me outside the control room and locked everything up before I could do anything. And we can't teleport in either."

"But.. there is another way!"
Bijayeta- "Huh?"

"Miss, Did you forget that you have wings?"

She opened her wings even more.

Bijayeta- "Definitely not. I was just testing you. To see if you forgot again that I got wings."

"Sure."

Bijayeta- "Anyways, SwapAlter Betty is now in jail right? Mind helping me with HorrorBetty?"

Grillby- "..Can I come?"

Bijayeta- "Sure if you want to. What about you Sans?"

"Yea I am coming too I guess-"

We were teleported infront of the school.

Bijayeta- "Hold my hand, and don't let go."
"Sounds Kinky.."
Bijayeta- "Bruh really?"

I gave a laugh. Grillby tried to hold Miss's hand but he accidentally burned her skin.

Bijayeta- "Ow Ow! Grillby!
Grillby- "..Oh. I forgot."
Bijayeta- "It's cool. Hey Classic. You hold my hand first. Okay. Now Grillby, grab onto Classic's hand."

Just like that. We began flying. We flew until we heard some noise from the 3rd floor.

Bijayeta- "Look! The Little section is here!"

We landed. I saw SNASSSS banging on the door with all his might. Then suddenly I saw Little stepping out of the door with Baby in his hand.

Suddenly, the door immediately closed behind them.

Miss immediately came forward.

Bijayeta- "Are you all alright?"

"Miss Bijayeta! She is inside my dorm!"

Bijayeta- "I see... All of you, go to the laboratory. The Papyrus AUs will do a good job protecting you all."

Little- "How are we going to get there!?"

Bijayeta- "Oh solar!"

As soon as she said that, a demon of purple-blue Color, with white dots and a yellow halo, tail and horns, immediately came out of nowhere.

Bijayeta- "Here, hop on. It will take you all to the Lab. And Solar. Make sure nobody gets hurt okay?"

I saw that big demon gave a nod.

A few moments later, all of them managed to fit in the Demon's back. It flew almost immediately as the Last one got up.

"Is that you pet? A Demon?"

Bijayeta- "Demon? Did he really look like a Demon to you?"

"Well, she has horns and a tail."

Bijayeta- "That's not a she, its a he. Yes he is a Demon. But.. that's not my pet."

"Then why did he listen to you?"

Bijayeta- "That's because he is my Pet's son."

"Oh.. really..?"

Bijayeta- "Yea. What? Are you shocked. C'mon we still got some Bettys to defeat.'

I was a shocked. But came over it eventually. We still have like couple Bettys left.