The cause of the glitch.

I. Am. Back!
Sorry for the break I took. (TwT)
But.. I will write 3 chapters today as I promised.

Sans POV
"Ran away..?"

Red- "Yea.. We were fighting pretty well den.. dey jus' teleported out!"

I was silent for a moment.

"It's okay Everyone! They ran away this time. Next time, we all make sure that they don't escape. Now all of you, go back to your dorms. You all look tired after all that."

I saw some of the Sanses lit up. The others were worried. Not about themselves but others.

Bijayeta- "He's right. You all need sleep. And.. if your still worrying, we all can gaurd the school at the night."

At that, they seem to lit up a little too. I waited for all of them to teleport away.

"C'mon Red.."

We both teleported infront of our dorm. Opened it and went inside. Even though the lights were off. Alot of light was coming from the outside.

Red- "Today's full moon.."
"Yea. Such a shame this sh#t took place today."

Red- "Heh.. I should stop swearing infront of you.. I.. am a really bad influence on you.. aren't I..?"

"Stop thinking like that Red. You are the second most amazing thing that has happened to me in my life!"

Red- "Second..?"
"Yea. Papyrus is always going to be the first one. "
Red- "Of course.."
"C'mon, let's go watch the night sky."

We went to our balcony. There were not only us.. but every Sans, looking out of the balcony. We all screamed.

"Relatable."

After some time, I sat down. Red sat down, leaning on me. I still haven't figured out who the 'top' in this relationship is.. Heh.. I guess we both are..

Red- "Hey Classic.."
Red suddenly spoke up.
"Yea?"
Red- "Have ya.. ever wondered why dat happened..?"
"What happened?"
Red- "Dat.. dat huge glitch.."

As a matter of fact, when I first came to the surface, I thought about that 24/7. I tried to solve this thing alot of time. But.. nothing comes to mind..

"Yea.."
Red- "Do ya think we should Miss will know 'bout dat?"
"I.. don't know. She never said anything about the glitch in the meeting.."
Red- "She did. We were da ones dat didn't ask anything about dat. Look at all those meetings we attended. We never even bothered ta ask dat question."

Yea.. I wonder why the Sanses don't like talking about that stuff..

Red- "Should we go ask her now?"
"Now?"
Red- "Well.. there is no rule that we can't go out at nighttime right?"
"Yea.. I guess.. Alright. Let's go."

We both left the dorm and teleported towards the office.
"Miss..?"

Bijayeta- "Hm.. I was expecting you two.. So? What are you here for?"

"Well.. we had a question-"
Bijayeta- "Oh? Ask away then. You are the lead monitor after all."

"Well, we wanted to ask.. why that.. glitch happened.."

Bijayeta- "..."

Red- "Uh.. Miss..?"
Bijayeta- "How about, you ask them."
She was pointing at another door. Then.. somebody came out of it..

"Frisk..?"
Red- "What da.."
Frisk- "Uh.. hey you two!"
Me and Red- "And they can talk!?"

We were both shocked. But managed to calm down.
Frisk- "Yea.. I-"
I didn't wait. I went in and hugged her.

Frisk- "I- I.. I am.. so sorry Sans.."
"You don't have to be.. I already know.."

Bijayeta- "Alright that's enough. You boyfriend over here is getting jealous."

"Heh.. Red.. are you really jealous..?"
Red- "O-Of course.."
"Never had known you will be a bott-"
Red- "Don't even finish that word. And 'am not!"

Bijayeta- "Okay.. Okay.. now coming to the question. Frisk. You know the answer.. right?"
Frisk- "Yea.."

Frisk- "The answer is only 9 words long.. and it has a big explaination."

Red- "K..?"

Frisk- "So.. the reason is.. Both. The. Buttons. Were. Pressed. At. The. Same. Time..."

It took us 10 seconds to realise what they just said.
"You mean.. the Reset and the Continue button..?"

Frisk- "Yea.."

At first, what they just said was looking... Not so interesting.. but the more I thought about it.. the more I realised that it was not that simple.

Frisk- "If I remember everything correctly then, when we were fighting at the judgement hall with like.. a hundred-"
"173."
Frisk- "Yea.. when we were fighting in the judgement hall.. I.. was so done with all of this. So, I tried to do something new.. I tried to Reset on my own.. I thought that if I some how did it, that means I still have my own choices! I can be free from that unknown control force.. Chara on the other hand.. who was already taken control of me at the last moments.. was confused for a little. It took her a good couple seconds to understand what I was going to do.

'So that's why they weren't attacking me' I thought.

Frisk- "Then.. you can kinda guess what happened. Me and Chara were fighting.. then.. I opened the Continue and Reset screen. I was trying to press the Reset button but Chara won't let me. Then she tried to do something as well, she tried pressing the continue button. We both were fighting for it when.. we both pressed both the buttons at the same time.."

"Well then, if that's what happened, then why didn't I see you open the Reset and Save screen anyways?"

Frisk- "Maybe because it was me who did it. Flowey was not in the screen as well. It was like an empty light in the middle."

"The weed.. but.. why didn't he say something than..?"
Bijayeta- "Because you didn't like talking to him. You didn't even like seeing him. You never asked him. That's why."

"I.. see.."

Red- "Okay.. but.. I wanted ta ask.. how did ya.. come back?"
Frisk- "You mean from my fall? It maybe because of that other load that happened."
Red- "Oh yea! How did dat happen anyways?"

To be continued

996 words.
1/3 completed. Nice.
Oof. I need to get ready for online classes.

Peace out ✌
26 September 2020.

Highschool Stories. (undertale Aus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें