Tour of Section 6. Part 2

Okay. Before this story starts.

*Inhales*

Thank you all so much for 500+ reads!

Alright, Back to the story.
______________________________________

Sans POV

The door opened as soon as Miss slid her card in. After 1 whole year, we are back in this room. Last time we toured LovelyRevenge Z!Sans and Celecity. Alright. We arrived at a door to a giant room.

Bijayeta- "This is the door to
Insanity!Sans's room. Be careful everyone."

The door slid opened. We saw Insanity playing with.. his brother's head.. he was smiling at it. The head still had its tears flowing from its eyes.

The room had a line drawn in the floor. Asylum crossed the line and went to talk with Insanity. Semi also wanted to go their, but Miss said that no one expect Asylum and the Lead monitor can cross the line and go there.

See what I mean?
This is why I hate being the monitor here.

I bottled up some courage and spoke up.

"Insanity?.."

He looked at me. His grin going wider. He laughed a little and then spoke up.

Insanity- "Happy... Late... Birthday... Ma.."

Oh. I totally forgot.
I didn't saw Insanity at the party. So.. he didn't go?
Aw. Poor him.

"O-Oh. Thank y-you Insanity.."

Suddenly,
He glared at the new students. 'Depuff' was shaking, I saw 'Madpie' hug him from behind. He calmed down a little.

Insanity- "Who..?"
"They are the new students here. This is Depuff, Semi, Madpie, False, Vemoon, Velight and Medival. (They are all my own AUs. Read 'New students' first to get to know them)

Insanity- "I.. SEE..."

Depuff was trembling again.

Insanity- "So.. What did... That.. DEPUFF.. guy did.. to his... FRISK?.."

Oh sh#t. Looks like he saw Frisk's soul floating inside his ribcage.

As soon as he said Frisk, l Depuff was nothing but a big ol' glowing red blob.
Miss immediately came in front and said-

'Your brother is happy, Frisk forgave you'

He suddenly calmed down. And acted like nothing happened. Insanity had.. what is the word.. interesting? confusion? He had that kind of face.

Red- "Heya buddy.."
Insanity- "Sup.......... Dad..."

Red immediately turned red. Looks like what Insanity said really rattled him.

I gave a sudden laugh. Insanity was grinning wider.

Insanity- "Happy.. Birthday to.. you to.."
Red- "Thanks.."

Bijayeta- "Alright. Does anybody has any questions?"

Nobody said anything.

Bijayeta- "Alright.. Onto the next ones.."

We came across another large room.

"Heya Alastor Sans."

There was Alastor Sans. He was reading a book while sitting on the couch. His room looked like a damn hotel room.

Alastor- "Oh. Hello there. Hope you are doing well?"
(No idea how he acts. I haven't seen Hazbin Hotel either. Jeez- )

"Ah. I am good. What are you reading there?"