Tour of Section 6.

Let's just skip to the next day.
(Friday)

Sans POV

"Mmm.. Five more minutes Papy.."
Cinnamon- "YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES. NOW ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!"

"Okay.. Okay.. I am coming.."

Cinnamon- "HURRY UP BROTHER! I AM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL."

"Hmm.. I am coming."

Ugh.. it's so bright.. Alright. I guess it is time to wake up and get Papy to school.

After fifteen minutes. I got ready. Why did I take fifteen minutes? Well today, as per the rules, if any new students come to the school, we must take them to a tour of the problematic section. So that they don't anger them when the Problematic students come to school. I was just thinking about that tour..

Cinnamon- "BROTHER! HURRY UP! WE ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES!"

"Coming bro.."

I then came downstairs and shortcuted me and Pap to his school. Then teleported to my own school.
I saw Red waiting for me.

"Oh. Hey Red!"
Red- "Heya Sweetheart. What's your excuse of being late today?"

"Remember? we are visiting the 6th section today."

He suddenly gave a shocked expression.

Red- "I am coming with ya."
"Huh? But why?"

Red- Oh. I ain't gonna let ya touring people around with a bunch of phytopaths surrounding ya all!"

"Red.. they will.stay in there rooms. They can't hurt us from there. Plus, Asylum is going to be there with us. We will be fine."

Red- "I am still coming."
"Okay, Okay. Fine. Let's go tell miss then-"

Grey- "Hey Mom."

"Oh. Heya Grey. Do you need something?"

Grey- "I was just wondering if I can tag along?"

"You too? Why?"

Grey- "W-Well.. I just wanted to meet Asy.."

I saw a Grey blush lit up on his face. I immediately understood.

"Aww, My Grey baby boy, all grown up!"
Red laughed.

Grey- "Hehe.. it's also nice we finally got a Dad."

Red choked.
I gave a slight chuckle at that. Red lit up with a Red glow.

"Alright, you can come. But don't go wander around there like you always do."

Grey- "K Mom."

Red- "Hey Classic.. Will uh.. you meet me at the garden today at.. 5:00?"

I went a little blue from what he said.
"Oh? Of course. What for?"
Red- "I.. just need ta tell ya something"
"Hmm. Okay Sure. Now, Shall we head in?"
Red- "Yup."

Another timeskip to break time.

Huff.. guess its finally time huh..?
I reached the locker room. I then grabbed my Monitor book and quickly start to write why me, Red and Grey can't attend 5th class. Then I put the book on the Teacher's room table and went to take Red and Grey.

I saw Error404 scolding Alpha because he finally got a boyfriend on the way. Celecity was hugging Alpha from behind. Bill was casually watching them fight.

"Bill? Why are you standing here? Go calm down your boyfriend."

Bill- "Nah. He looks cute when mad."
"I wouldn't have said you to do that if he was scolding any other Sans. He ligit is scolding his brother and being overprotective."

Bill- "Alright."

He went and poked 404's head.
That's enough Blue White. Let your brother have his fun time."

Error404- "Ugh.. but he better not hurt Alpha."
Alpha- "I am already dead brother-"

I then walked away. After 10 minutes,
I finally found Red. Looks like Grey is with him too.

Red- "K. It's time ta go."
"To 'The Compartments'. "

We teleported to 'The Compartments'. Right ahead were all the new students with Miss Bijayeta. The door had several no entry signs. Right beside the door, there was a slot to put a keycard. Miss was holding the keycard in her hand. ( Got the idea from jailbreak in Roblox)

Bijayeta- "Alright. I see Red and Grey are coming again like last time. Did you write the Letter Classic?"
"Yup."

Bijayeta- "Alright, before we enter, remember that we are going to meet some people, that will kill anything living that they see. They don't like new students, So everyone will stay with Asylum at all costs. And Grey, it is your duty to protect Asylum."

Asylum had a slight hint of brown glow in his face.

Bijayeta- "Don't tease them, don't give them anything, if you want to talk to them then tell Me or Asylum first. Classic, you make sure that no one will wander around or loose track somewhere. And Red. Your job is to keep Classic safe. Is that clear?"

Me and Red- "Yup."

Bijayeta- "Alright, here we go.."

761 words
Cliffhanger?
Peace out ✌
11th September 2020.