New Students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note :- These following New students are my own AUs. I am busy drawing them at the moment. Probably will make books about them later.

Here are the seven new students.

1. False!Red
2. Determined!Paps.
3. Mad!Papy.
4. Vemoon( Dreamtale Papyrus twin)
5. Velight ( Dreamtale Papyrus twin)
6. Medival! Sans
7. Semi! Sans.

The reason I made Dreamtale Papyrus AUs is because I am a huge fan of the character Papyrus. Dreamtale is a very popular AU. And I really wanted to make Papyruses of that AU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sans POV

"Mmm... What time is it..?'

I looked over towards the clock.
12:00 AM
Must be seventh Period now..

Suddenly I got a phone call, It was from Miss Bijayeta.

Bijayeta- "Are you having a good comfy sleep?"

I blushed. Then answered.

"Y-Yea Miss. But.. What are you calling me for..?"

Bijayeta- "You see.. we are having Seven new students in the school. And as the the Lead Monitor. You're going to be the first one to visit them. Then we are going to use our Discussion period as an introduction of these new students. Think you, Red and Cinnamon can come here by 1:00?"

"Papyrus? Why does he need to-"

Bijayeta- "Because 4 of the students here are Papyruses. I want him to make friends with them. He can keep them in control I think."

I was shocked. I didn't speak for 2 minutes.

"4 Papyruses in all Sanses school..?"

Bijayeta- "Yeah.. You see.. they are not.. uh.. really normal.."

"Yeah. We noticed that in Toriel's school. We didn't even knew EP and Ink! Papyrus existed."

Bijayeta- "Well, let's just say.. one of them are probably gonna be in 'that' team.

"You mean.. the bad Papyruses..?"

"Yup.."

The bad Papyruses were a group consisting of snapped Papyruses. Like Spooks, Phantom, Dustbelief, Yandere Papyrus, LovelyRevenge(again My AU)
Dusttrust. ( I said the reason of Dusttrust being in the bad Papyrus)

And now another one..? Well. This will certainly be interesting.

Bijayeta- "Oh and bring Edge and Honey as well. Fell really wants to see him. And Honey can also stop blue from jumping and Making Friends with the new people."

"But should Papyrus really come-"
Bijayeta- "Not my fault you wanted him to be a friend gaurd here. He needs to make them his friends."

Oh.. After we came to the surface, the king didn't need royal guards anymore. So I told him to join the Friend guard in school. Toriel didn't really liked the idea. But she couldn't say no if Papyrus said yes right?

"Oh.. Yeah.. I-"
Bijayeta- "But Hey! He's pretty good at his job! And plus, look at him! He made thousands of friends! That's what he wanted right?"

Hah. Yep.

"Heh. Yeah. He's so cool."

Bijayeta- "The coolest. Alright, see you later than! Bye!"

"Yeah.. See ya later.."

I looked over at Red. He was asleep in my bed.. Cute.

Oh sh#t I am being a creep aren't I? I shouldn't stare at people who are sleeping. Huh.. let's just wake him up.