Introduction 💗

So before I start the story I just want to give massive massive amounts of love and the credit for this idea to @splashinginthesea who did a Joanne version of this story and inspired me to write this so thank you so much ♥️ anyways onto the story 💗

Liz's POV
I got it, I got the Nickelodeon job! I can't believe it honestly. I was going in today to meet the cast and we were all gonna have a sleepover tonight at one of the boys houses Avan, to get to know each other. We had been given each other's numbers to text and make these plans and then tomorrow we were gonna start filming. I already know Ariana from Broadway but that's the only bit of acting I've done and to go from a small theatre to a big production like Nickelodeon was a huge deal. I was so great full to have Ari or I would've been a nervous wreck. Im only 15 but I'm gonna be 16 in a few weeks. The other cast members are Ari (just turned 16 2 days ago) , Victoria justice who I've seen on Nickelodeon before she seems cool (16), Daniella (19), avan (17), Matt (17) and Leon (15)

The next day

I walked into the Nickelodeon studio staring around when I saw Ari.
"Ari hey"
"OMG liz hey. Can you believe this. It's a big step up from our small little theatre"
"Yeah but it's kinda scary don't you think. I mean yeah on Broadway it was Infront of a live audience but I knew that that was only Infront of 200 people tops. Nickelodeon is Infront of millions. And I hope the cast are all nice I'm worried"
"Well you better panic fast because here's comes Dan Schneider!"
"Hey there Ari, Elizabeth"
"Hey dan"
"Hey, I go by Liz"
"Come on you're late the rest of the cast is over here and I have your scripts rightttttt...here"
As I walked up to the cast reading the script and got to know them all I realised how nice they all really were. Maybe this actually won't be too bad, I smiled to myself.

————————————

A/N

Hey so I hope you like this little chapter. It will get better than this I promise this was just an intro to what the story is gonna be. It's gonna go through the journey of the 36 questions. If you don't know what the 36 questions are than idk google it or something. Also follow me on insta @ falhane._.falliam ♥️

Anyways imma love you and leave you, Bye ♥️