2. Eloped

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Ahuja Family

It was an auspicious day for Ahuja family as their son was soon going to get married. Their entire family was busy in the last preparations. Mr and Mrs Ahuja were waiting for their elder son and in few minutes they had to leave for the venue.

"Prayan go and check why your friend is taking so much time also take Ravi with you." Mrs Ahuja Said.

Prayan and Sahil's younger brother Ravi made their way towards Sahil's room.

Prayan entered his friend's room where surprisingly the lights were off. Prayan switched on the lights and was bewildered to see an empty room, it looked strange too. The curtains were restraining any source of light to enter inside.

"Bhai( Brother), Sahil where are you?" Ravi yelled while knocking at the door of washroom.

"Are you in there? Bro?" Ravi muttered spectically. He pushed the door open to witness an empty washroom.

Prayan mustered courage although his gut feelings were motioning him towards something lamentable. An unsettling feeling began welling inside Prayan.

He followed his gut feelings and opened the closet beside the bedside lamp with shaking hands. He was distraught to notice an empty wardrobe. His heart thudded in his chest. Suddenly Prayan's eyes caught a paper which was lying on the wooden table placed in the corner of the room.

I am Sorry Mom and Dad

But I can't marry that girl, because she is not perfect for me. I tried hard to forget my ex girlfriend but I couldn't. Pihu is nothing compared to her. Me and my girlfriend have reunited, I know we separated but we couldn't because we love each other. I am sorry Mom and Dad, But I can't marry Pihu.

Prayan and Ravi started panicking and yelled attracting everyone's attention. After a lot of commotion and chaos the entire family realised that their elder son has eloped.

"Sahib( Sir) Sahil Babu(son) is nowhere. We have tried to search everywhere but we couldn't track him." Said the servant to Mr Ahuja.

"Where is my Son, where? I can't believe he ran away. How could he? Today was the day he was going to get married and he eloped." Mrs Ahuja yelled. She felt shattered thinking that she couldn't read her son's mind.

"He was happy with this decision, then why. It's not like we were forcing him to get married. It was his own decision." Sahil's Mother mumbled while crying. She kept on wondering where her upbringing went wrong. Weren't her late night talks and heartfelt confessions enough for her children to trust her. With passing moment the level of her anxiety increased causing her head to spin. There was an unbearable pain in her heart. A numbing sensation passed throughout her body like wildfire and soon she passed out within a fraction of second.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone
How was the Chapter?

So finally we got to know that Sahil has eloped. Do you think what he did is right?

Does his love for his girlfriend justify his actions?

If you are liking the story so far them do vote and comment below.