19. Jealous

Pihu's POV

Pihu's POV

It was few days later after our lovely date, when I arrived at Prayan's office. He has no knowledge of my presence and I am sure he would be dumbfounded to see me. Honestly taking a half day off from office was a tedious task, but I was quickly dismissed when I gave an excuse of discussing the project with Mr Prayan.

Well perks of doing a collaboration with a renowned company.

Well! My excuse isn't a complete lie, I do have to discuss our project but then my primary motive is to meet him. From past few days we have not met each other and it's literally annoying.

So at last I am here. He better have a nice reaction. I thought while giggling to myself.

I ambled towards the elevator and pressed the button of eighth floor. I was in middle of my thoughts when the elevator opened revealing a man around his 20's. His appearance was quite athletic and attractive but in no ways he can be compared with my Prayan. God! My Prayan's sexy body and cocky personality is just on another level.

"Excuse me! I have never seen you here? Are you a newbie?" The person asked me after pressing for eighth floor. Oh! so we are going on the same floor. But that floor has only Prayan's chamber and a few as well. He might  be visiting Prayan for some work. I thought.

The person standing next to me cleared his throat bringing me back from the train of my thoughts.

"I am Pihu, the HR of k.R constructions, and I am here to discuss over the project with Mr Prayan." I said making myself clear.

"Oh! I am sorry for interrogating you. We are really glad to do a project with your company. It's really an honour for us." The guy said making me feel proud. Well afterall he is appreciating and praising my company and as an HR it really feels nice.

We both were so engrossed in exchanging small talks that we didn't notice the elevator stopping.

"You are really a funny person I must say." I said while giggling a lot.

"No--No, Miss, you are such a genuine soul that you are even finding my lame jokes so funny." He replied with a shy smile.

"It was really nice talking to you, but I need to go." I said politely.

"Yes Miss I understand. Hope the project between our companies turns successful. Have a great day ahead." The man said and moved in some other direction.

With a smile on my face I made my way towards Prayan's cabin to surprise him.

---------------------------------------------------

Prayan's POV

Today was seriously a very hectic day. Lot of meetings and pent up files which required checking. I was so exhausted that I thought to take a break and call Pihu.