18. Date (Part - 2)

Third-Person POV

Third-Person POV

It was evening, when Pihu and Prayan were driving to an unknown destination. After having their lunch and talking over various things, they proceeded to their next step.

"Where are we going next?" Pihu inquiried.

"That's the surprise sweetheart." Prayan said making Pihu blush.

They sat in comfortable silence, while soft music was playing in the background.

-----------------------------------------------

It was after some time, they finally reached their destination. Prayan like a gentleman made his way towards Pihu and opened the door for her to come out.

These small gestures were enough for Pihu to realise that her decision of accepting Prayan's love was right.

"Get ready to witness the best night of your life." Prayan whispered near her earlobe, breathing softly. It took a minute for Pihu to come out of the daze, she hit his chest lightly and said "So confident, aren't you?" And rolled her eyes while giggling.

Prayan interwined their fingers together which he has made a habit of his. He chuckled and said "Just wait and watch My Co-Partner."

They both entered inside a beautiful garden which was absolutely empty, seeing the beautiful garden and the view of sunset from there was magnificent.

In the center of the garden there was a table which was set up neatly

In the center of the garden there was a table which was set up neatly. The cool wind hitting their faces and the beautiful scenery was successful in bringing a smile on their faces.

 The cool wind hitting their faces and the beautiful scenery was successful in bringing a smile on their faces

"This is beautiful, especially the sunset, I never knew sunset looks so astounding. Also why are we only present in this garden? It's quite astonishing to see no crowd." Pihu rambled.

"This garden is adjacent to a luxurious restaurant, I aksed them and got to know it's their property so I kind of rented it." Prayan whispered while rubbing his nape.

"What?" Pihu yelled. She was astonished that the place where she was standing is been purchased by Prayan for the night.

"You--You, purchased this whole area? Just for tonight? Why?" She asked. Her round doe eyes were curiously looking at Prayan, Waiting for answers.

Prayan made Pihu sit on the chair prepared for them. After taking his seat he whispered something which made Pihu fell in love with him even more.

"You"--- "I just did this because of you. I had no idea where to take you for our date, then after scrolling a lot, I shortlisted these places. The amount which I paid them doesn't matter, what matters is your smile." Prayan replied.

They both exchanged I Love you's to each other and got engrossed in bickering and laughing over small things. A while later, the staff came and served them there food, Pihu was delighted to see that all the food ordered was her favourite.

They both digged in and continued to tease each other.

After having their dinner Prayan asked the lady of his life for a little dance to which Pihu nodded happily. Pihu was again shock to see that there were few people against the tree who were playing guitar and Piano.

The complete auroma was lively and positive. They both stood in the centre of the garden. Prayan's arms were around her waist holding her tightly, and Pihu's arms were around his neck. They both swayed together on the soft, romantic song playing at the back.

"You know, as I am 27 years old, my Mom always use to bicker with me and persuade me to get married. She kept on persuading me and then at last I decided to meet her choices. Honestly I have lost count of how many girls I have met. A few of them were tolerable while the rest were just a headache. Just one meeting with them was enough for me to realise that I can't see my future with them because of this my parents accepted the fact that I am never going to settle down.

But then I met you. Frankly even I don't know what was that exact thing which pulled me towards you. Maybe your innocent eyes, or your boldness, or your irresistible beauty, or your innocence. Whatever it is, I am glad that my heart chose you and not the rest. I love you so much Pihu and want you in my life forever." Prayan whispered kissing her forehead. Their heads were touching and they were breathing softly.

Pihu was sniffing lightly because of tha sudden, honest and lovely confession.

"You might think I have gone insane, but trust me when I say that I am glad that Sahil left me. I thought that I wouldn't be able to love someone again, but you taught me what it actually feels to be loved. This was all destiny, Sahil leaving me--- and our meeting. I am thankful that our fate was tied together. I love you too Prayan." Pihu whispered and the second time their lips pressed together in a deep and sensual kiss.

----------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺
You know what? This book just got it's rankings.

• What's your thought on today's Chapter?

#1 in cutelove out of 2.28k Stories💙

28k Stories💙