17. Date(Part-1)

Third-Person POV

Third-Person POV

It was a new blissful day after their heartfelt confession. Pihu and Prayan both were thanking their fate. It's true when people say that destiny holds the best for you. Probably they meeting each other in tough circumstances--- they befriending each other-- and their emotional confession is all destiny.

It was around around nine in the morning when Pihu was still sleeping like a baby bear in her soft and comfy bed. She was in her Dreamland when she received few texts on her phone.

After groaning and rotating her body a bit, Pihu muttered few incoherent words and sighed taking her mobile in hands.

A beautiful smile reached her lips when she saw that it was from Prayan.

Morning Sleepy Head,

Get ready by 12:00pm, we are going on a date. I'll come to pick you up.

Missing you and lot's of love.
Your Future Husband.

When Pihu read the text, she felt dizzy. All these emotions were making her feel light headed. Just the mere thought of Prayan as her husband brought a tingling sensation in her body. With a smile, she finally left her comforter and went to freshen up.

-----------------------------------------

Pihu was pacing around her house and her parents were watching her amusedly. Immediately there was a knock at the door which startled the Srivastav family. Mr Srivastav opened the door and allowed Prayan to enter inside.

"Hello Aunty and uncle. How are you both?" Came a deep voice causing Pihu to turn around. The moment their eyes met, Pihu's jaw was left ajar, she was awestruck by Prayan's handsome features.

 The moment their eyes met, Pihu's jaw was left ajar, she was awestruck by Prayan's handsome features

(Prayan's Outfit)

On the other hand Prayan was on the verge of drooling when he saw his Pihu standing and looking like an angel.