24. Truth

Pihu's POV

Pihu's POV

Sometimes people think that they can fake it well and cover up the truth but they fail to understand that one or the other day truth always comes out. Justice always prevails.

Similarly there was one person in the crowd who was a victim of such misunderstanding. That fool thought he could separate true lovers but how wrong he was.

"Say yes Pihu. Say it." I heard Sahil saying. My insides were churning up with disgust. It was nothing but hatred which I felt for him. He kept on staring at me thinking if his plan worked but what an Idiot he is to think like that.

"What an Idiot you are Sahil. Trying to separate me from my Love. Seeking revenge from me and Prayan. Why? Because I declined your so called feelings." I mocked him. He was looking at me as if has encountered a ghost.

"What? Cat got your tounge?" I ridiculed

I could see people staring at me blankly. Well why wouldn't they afterall they are not aware of the truth.

"Let me tell everyone what's the truth. Let me reveal your dirty plans." I said looking at Sahil and stood besides my parents.

"The day you came asking for my forgiveness, I knew something was wrong. Your sudden presence at my place was not easy to digest for me. It was quite questionable. The first and the foremost mistake you did was to think that distance could make me and Prayan apart and the second mistake was to think that I would hide your little drama with Prayan. But what I did was absolutely opposite of it. I told Prayan about your drama of begging forgiveness and we both came to a conclusion that we should be a bit cautious especially around you." I said making his mind go haywire. He was bewildered to know that since the start I was aware about the stunt he pulled.

"Pihu what are you even saying? You are calling my forgiveness a drama and what about your so called husband? What about these pictures?" Sahil said while stuttering a bit.

He was trying to pitch in for himself. So useless I thought.

"Why don't you hear the other part of story from Prayan itself ?" I recommended him while the crowd was shocked to hear what I uttered.

"Pihu beta(Child) what are you saying? Do you know where my son is? Why is he not picking up his phone? Do you know about his wereabouts?" Prayan's mother said.

I ambled towards her and nodded my head. I raised my hand and pointed fingers towards a man who had disguised himself as a servant.

The servant came in front of everyone and slowly removed his fake beards, moustache and turban.

It was none other than Prayan.

I moved my body towards him and threw my arms around his neck. I was crying quietly and sniffing in between.