27. Bonus Chapter

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

It was a bright sunny day and Prayan was sleeping soundly in his bedroom. Recently his work was taking a toll on him because of which he couldn't ease up from past few days.

He shifted in his sleep and turned around to feel his beautiful wife against his body but to his astonishment he couldn't find Pihu.

Prayan instantaneously woke up from his deep slumber. His heart was thudding fast, and panic swept over him. He hurriedly made his way towards the living room but there was no trace of his wife.

His feet took him towards the kitchen and the moment Prayan laid his eyes on a body curled up like a cocoon at the corner of the table, he let out a sigh of relief.

Prayan's mouth was left ajar to see his wife eating as if it's her last day on earth and that too the combination of white sauce Pasta with Curd made him puke.

How can a person eat pasta with curd? He thought.

Weird pregnancy Cravings. He thought and got weirded out with the image of his pregnant wife eating a strange combination of Pasta and curd.

Pihu was currently seven months pregnant and was lately having a lot of weird cravings. There was not even a moment when Prayan was not by her side. Despite the overload from his office he still made time for his wife and unborn baby.

"You were sleeping next to me earlier, then how come you are here? I asked you to not go anywhere alone? You know roaming here and there can be dangerous for our child at this stage." Prayan scolded Pihu who was looking at him as if she has encountered a ghost.

"You frightened me." Pihu blurted out while mixing more curd in her Pasta.

"Don't change the topic." Prayan retorted, intending to make her realise that she needs to be cautious.

Pihu's lips were jutted out in an adorable pout and in no time her eyes welled up with tears making Prayan bang his head at the wall. How could he scold his wife at this stage? She was extremely vulnerable at this time and he made her upset.

"No--no baby, I am sorry. I am such a fool to scold an adorable bean like you. It's okay do whatever you want to, but I just want you to know that I am worried about your health. If you want something, then tell me, I'll do it for you.

Pihu for you rest is very important right now. Please baby I am just worried about you and our little angel, my darling."

"I--I am sorry. I know you told me not to go anywhere without you, but I was hungry. I promise not to repeat it again." Pihu replied with a pout.

"Pihu what's wrong?" Prayan asked her very cautiously not wanting to make her upset any further.

"Prayan I want to go to supermarket." She replied leaving her pasta in the corner and now looking at Prayan with sheer excitement.