14. Acceptance

Hey Guys🌺Before moving further I would like to clear that there's a typo error

Hey Guys🌺
Before moving further I would like to clear that there's a typo error. It's Prayan and not Pranay.
(I know it's confusing but hope it's clear. I have made the necessary corrections everywhere, but still if you find any sort of typo errors then do let me know.)

------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Pihu was curled up in the corner, crying silently. She was crying so hard that it was now hurting her throat. Her heart felt heavy and stomach clenched and unclenched.

After her conversation with Prayan, she locked herself in her room distancing everyone from her sight. Her family was curious as to what happened between them.

"Pihu Beta(Child) are you okay? Why are you crying? You know we can hear you wailing. Please tell us Pihu what happened? We are really worried beta(child)." Pihu's father said.

As soon as those words left her Father's mouth she started crying loudly. Pihu rushed towards the door and unlocked it, allowing her parent's to enter inside. Her parents also broke down because of Pihu's vulnerable state.

"Papa", she hiccuped. "He--he" She continued to cry causing her parents to worry.

"Calm down Pihu tell mummy(Mother) What's wrong? Tell us." Her mother said while stroking her hairs softly. She was sitting in between her parents on her soft and comfy bed.

Pihu narrated them the whole story to which the Srivastav couple was quite amused. Their expression was a bit neutral which confused Pihu even more.

"Papa, how can he confess like that. It's not easy for me. What does he think of himself? What will people think about me papa(Father)? He knows I am afraid, and do not want to repeat the history then how can he? How?" Pihu couldn't even complete her sentence and again cried loudly.

"Don't cry dear, you are our strong tigress. Right? Don't cry, we can't see you like this." Her mother said and pulled her in a warm hug.

"Pihu we have met him and from my experience I can undoubtedly say that he really loves you. But if you don't feel the same way about him, if you're just leading him on, you need to tell him that." Pihu's father said while stroking her hands and trying to calm her down.

"Pihu, as a woman, you should not fall in love with a man for what he has but you should fall for who he is. Loving someone should give you a feeling of home. Instead of capturing yourself in your horrid past, you should free yourself and your heart that desires someone, who can cherish it and love it, the way you want. Whatever happened with you should not weaken you rather, you should be proud of yourself and move forward." Her mother continued. Pihu was very lucky to have such loving parents who understand her like back of their hand.

"Pihu at last I would just say that stop crying over someone who is not worth you and understand that you don't have much time left. If you love him the same way he loves you then tell him your feelings because my dear daughter, it's really painful loving someone from afar." Pihu's father said especially stressing the last line so that their daughter realises her true feelings and follow her heart.

--------------------------------------------------

Your thoughts on today's Chapter?

• Pihu is so lucky to have such understanding parents. Right? What do you want to say about the Srivastav couple? Isn't it important for parents to understand their child and direct him/her towards the good.

I know it was a short chapter but the next chapter is going to be full of surprises and a lot is coming up. Stay tuned.💙

💙