22. Unfortunate

Prayan's POV

Prayan's POV

"Prayan what are you even doing? We have to go for shopping. We have to buy your wedding dress and on the contrary you are sitting and staring at your laptop so fondly. As if you are going to marry this small TV."  My mother said more like yelled. Here she is doing all the house chores and I am being a handful brat for her.

"Mummy (Mother) firstly this is not a small TV, it's a laptop and secondly I am looking at your daughter in law's pictures." I replied smiling like a fool. Oh! How much I love her, even words are not enough to describe my love and admiration for Pihu.

"Beta(Son) Romeo, I am quite impressed you know. I never knew that my Son would marry a beautiful, sincere and well mannered girl. I am really proud of your choice."  My father interrupted in between.

"Papa(Dad) I can see what you did here. Your sarcasm was not that oblivious." I deadpanned, while he was laughing and ordering some servants to get few necessities from the Market.

I was about to move myself from my bed when I received a call from Pihu. I quickly accepted her call to hear her melodious voice.

(On Call) Pihu - Italics, Prayan - Bold

"Hello"

"Hey beautiful"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much, was just looking at you but my parents decided to disturb me."

"Hahaha-- you are such a Kid"

"Only for you"

"Such a fool"

"Only for you"

"Uhhhh---- Stop you are making me blush now."

"Mision Accomplished. Hurray!!!"

"Such an Idiot you are-- and before you say something, I know you are my idiot. Only Mine."

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I know there is something, tell me? I can feel it in your voice. I know you want to say something but you are trying to hold it back. So Miss tell me what it is?"

"It's not something very major but I was just thinking that today is your bachelor's party and how you're going to celebrate it? I know there will be many friends of yours, there will be different arrangements prepared by them for you but I don't know why I am having this feeling that something very unfortunate is going to happen."

"If you don't want me to go, then I won't, I assure you."

"No! No! it's not like that, I definitely don't want you to sacrifice your happiness and lovely moments with your friends because of my insecurities."

"Shh-- Calm down sweetheart. Trust me nothing will go wrong. Don't let your fear and insecurities overpower you. We are in this together. It's just a few days and we'll be bounded to each other forever."

"You are right! I love you so Much Prayan"

"I love you too Pihu. A lot."

--------------------------------------------

Bachelor's Night ( Prayan's POV)

I entered inside inside the club with my friends, every one of us was cladded up in new suits. The aroma of the club was thrilling and enticing. In the centre of the club there was a disco ball hanging upwards.

Loud, blazing songs were played in the background. All my friends took me in the centre and we started dancing like wild animals.

In between I excused myself to go to the washroom. After coming back, I joined my friends and continued dancing.

After moving our bodies wildly for a while, I sat near the bar and ordered a coke for myself.

"Hey dude, c'mon this is your night you need to take a drink." I heard one of my friend saying.

"No bro I do not want to drink. I have promise someone that I'll enjoy this night in an appropriate way."

"Seriously? This is not fair, Okay! You have to drink a bit for us. Get loose dude." My other friend butted in.

"I will drink when I'll feel like okay! Let's enjoy for the time being."  I said diverting them from the topic.

After a while my coke was placed in front of me and I took a sip of it. The taste of the Coke was extremely pleasant for my liking.

My insides churned up when I took another sip of the drink. With every sip, I was feeling a sudden rush of excitement within me.

I smiled at the way my friends were dancing and jumping. Suddenly I felt some pressure on my left shoulders, I turned around to see a woman standing besides me and looking at me from toe to head.

"Hey handsome" the lady whispered deductively making me scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Who are you?" I said feeling not so confident. My voice was somehow lacking the authority, suddenly my head started spinning, my hands became clammy while sweat started forming on my forehead.

"I'll show you who I am. Come let's go." The lady said and took me with her in some secluded room of the club. My body went numb, I was unable to comprehend what was happening around me. My friends were very distant from me and I was unable to utter words from my mouth.

------------------------------------------------

Next Morning

I groggily rubbed my eyes and woke up to see that I was lying on the bed in an untidy room. The comforter was messily kept at one place, my head was spinning and all the memories from yesterday came flashing in front of my eyes. I was horrified when I observed that my clothes were not on my body and I was just in my boxers. I started panicking and my mind went haywire when I realised what have I done.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺

•So how was the chapter?

•Did you ever thought that something like this would happen? Is Prayan at fault?

•What will happen to Pihu now. I am really feeling bad for her.😩

😩