Chapter 4-Hibiscus POV

Staring at the body, Hibiscus pulled her tail out. Panting, she stared at her tail. This is bad, so so so bad...I killed someone!

But they were trying to kill me...

Sundew landed by her, kicking the body, making the hybrid wince. "You killed your first dragon!" Sundew exclaimed, too enthusiastic.

"I killed a dragon..." Hibiscus muttered, eyes wide and pupils dilating. Sundew immediately noticed how she was acting, and she muttered a small "sorry..". Hibiscus drew her eyes away from the body, and started to dig. Sundew understood what she was doing, staying silent as she watched her finish and bury the body.

Placing the large stone on the mound, Hibiscus sat back, dipped her head in respect, then flew up. Sundew, who was napping, startled awake and groggily followed in pursuit.

Catching up, Sundew's wingtips brushed hers. "I'm sorry if I sounded sadistic, it's just, it's good to know that if needed, you can kill a dragon..."
Hibiscus remained silent, cold eyes staring ahead at the hive in the distance. "No, it's fine." She muttered. Sundew took the hint and fell back behind her, keeping to herself.

HiveWings killed my mother, I should be happy that I killed one. So...why am I not? Thoughts like this kept repeating in Hibiscus's head. Maybe I'm upset because I'm part HiveWing..?

Hibiscus shook the thoughts away as the sun setted, the light

reflecting off her scales. "Sundew." She called. Her friend, happy that Hibiscus was talking to her, quickly reached her side.

"Yes?" Sundew said in a rush.

Change of plans, I want to find my mother's murderer" Hibiscus said coldly, eyes past the original hive, staring at the Wasp hive.

"You wanna find Queen Wasp?!" Sundew exclaimed, eyes wide.

"Yes." Hibiscus hissed. "And take her life."

"I like the way you think" Was all Sundew said before speeding to the hive. The bigger dragon caught her, pulling her back to the hybrid.

"Alone. Go check out the other hive, I'll be fine" Hibiscus ordered.

"No way! I'm coming, whether you like it or not!" Sundew argued, Hibiscus cursed her stubbornness.

"Please" Hibiscus pleaded. Silence. Sundew then huffed a "fine." The hybrid smiled. "I'll be back in a week." She said, then flew up to the pink clouds, flying to Wasp hive.

Queen Wasp will be dead soon, and Hibiscus will make sure of it.